‘Trump Raped Her’: Biden Goes All Out Against Former President, Cites Sexual Assault Judgment

OK than maybe 12

So she did write it in he diary
Here's the diary. I'm sure you'll find it, right?
OK than maybe 12

So she did write it in he diary
No, she did not. She made one mention of age using a number: Page 37- "I am Ashley Blazer Biden and I recognize my 5-year old self.' And the comment had nothing to do with her father.

Later in his speech, he made the case against his opponent Donald Trump. The former president has been embroiled in a series of legal woes. In separate cases, he has been convicted in New York on 34 felony counts of falsifying business records, found liable for defrauding the state of New York, found liable for sexually assaulting writer E. Jean Carroll, and found liable for defaming her. Trump is also under criminal indictment in two federal cases and a state case in Georgia after he tried to overturn the 2020 election results. The feds have also charged him with retaining classified documents after leaving office.

“We’re going to say who he is, what he intends to do,” Biden told the crowd. “Folks, Donald Trump is a convicted criminal. Convicted!”
Desperate times call for desperate men to take desperate measures...

Biden is getting desperate.

Back