Trump Says "Charge overseas oligarchs not American citizens"

The United States stayed what would be considered a fourth world nation with that system,
Nope. The United States was growing from nascience. You don't get to say that the US was a failure because it had just started.

The United States grown into a world power before the income tax was created, as demonstrated in WW1 (one year after the income tax was created).

Your system would set us back to a pre-industrial economy.
Nope. It would set our debt and government bloat back to 1912 levels. I'll take that deal every day of the week.

@ We the People: How would you feel about working our $34.71-Trillion debt down to $1.67-Trillion ... and reel back our Federal government spending from its current $6.13-Trillion down to a modest $293-Billion? Would you agree to making the tough cuts to your pet government bloat?

Nope. The United States was growing from nascience. You don't get to say that the US was a failure because it had just started.

The United States grown into a world power before the income tax was created, as demonstrated in WW1 (one year after the income tax was created).

Nope. It would set our debt and government bloat back to 1912 levels. I'll take that deal every day of the week.

@ We the People: How would you feel about working our $34.71-Trillion debt down to $1.67-Trillion ... and reel back our Federal government spending from its current $6.13-Trillion down to a modest $293-Billion? Would you agree to making the tough cuts to your pet government bloat?
:cheers:

The income tax was first passed into law in 1862 in the US.

WW1 didn't start in 1863.

so an agricultural economy?

that's perfectly fine too.
Maybe living in a fourth world nation is fine for you, but I want more. I want to live in at least an industrialized nation. I want life expectancies of over 35 years. I want average incomes of over $2,000.

and we have 1000 years of oil in our territory.
Maybe if we don't have cars, but then the question is what would we use the oil for at all.

If we remain a modern economy we have about 6 years of proven reserves, not 1,000 years.

Back then, GDP per capita was a little over $4k. It is now $76k. That is an inflation adjusted $4k. We did not have enough money for most Americans to ever be able to retire.

As America races towards both WW3 and complete economic devastation and just about all of our systems are in collapse this is what Trump comes up with.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Back then, GDP per capita was a little over $4k. It is now $76k. That is an inflation adjusted $4k. We did not have enough money for most Americans to ever be able to retire.
We aren't talking about personal income. We are talking about government overspending and the taking of the country's debt into orbit and beyond. Let's cut the government spending. Leave We the People to more of our money; We know how to spend it better, and with greater care.

Maybe if we don't have cars, but then the question is what would we use the oil for at all.

If we remain a modern economy we have about 6 years of proven reserves, not 1,000 years.
you're a fucking idiot.

how about "post industrial"? do you want to live in a "post-industrial" society?

and is that reasonable?

As America races towards both WW3 and complete economic devastation and just about all of our systems are in collapse this is what Trump comes up with.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH
it's a great idea.

we need to do these things which are actually America first.

the petro dollar is done.

we need to take care of our own by putting the globalist system in perspective, and rejecting it's bad aspects.

everyone else is just offering another delusion based attempt at world dominion through violence, which won't help non-oligarchs anyway.

We aren't talking about personal income. We are talking about government overspending and the taking of the country's debt into orbit and beyond. Let's cut the government spending. Leave We the People to more of our money; We know how to spend it better, and with greater care.
You want to take us back to 1912 levels of everything but personal income? Where would we find the money to pay your personal income if we are at 1912 levels?

Back