Trump says he’d like to take Kim Jong-Un to a baseball game as he boasts about their friendship

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Donald Trump said he’d like to take North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un to a baseball game as he boasted about their friendship at a Michigan rally on Saturday.

The former president said he “got along” great with Kim when he was in office.

“It’s a good thing to get along not a bad thing. I used to tell him, ‘why don’t you do something else?’ All he wants to do is buy nuclear weapons and make them,” Trump said of the North Korean leader. “I said, ‘just relax, chill.’ He got enough. He got so much nuclear weapons.”

“I said, ‘just relax, lets go to a baseball game, I’ll show you how to baseball.’ We’ll go watch the Yankees,” Trump continued.

“I get along with him, he’d like to see me back too,” Trump said during his keynote address. “I think he misses me, if you want to know.”

North Korea is one of the most repressive countries in the world, according to Human Rights Watch. Under Kim’s leadership, “the government maintains fearful obedience by using threats of torture, executions, imprisonment, enforced disappearances, and forced labor,” Human Rights Watch reports.

And yet, Trump has praised Kim’s leadership.

The slow demise of trump will happen. America, can you see a future dictator wannabe? Cohorting with North Korea, Russia and Hungary. As you see the crystal ball that trump looks into, ask yourself if you want this to be the future of America.

They couldn't give a shit.

All they care about is the fulfillment of their fantasy that the guy who hates woke even more than they do, takes dictatorial control of the country and punishes the people whose ideas they hate.

Whatever happens beyond that, they don't know and don't care.

They'll happily labor in the gulags knowing that the BLMs and the alphabets and the feminazis and the vaxxers and the dreamers etc, etc, ad infinitum, were all eliminated from the face of the Earth so they could sleep comfortably at night.

The lash across their backs will feel good just knowing there are no more libs.

The slow demise of trump will happen. America, can you see a future dictator wannabe? Cohorting with North Korea, Russia and Hungary. As you see the crystal ball that trump looks into, ask yourself if you want this to be the future of America.
:magagrin:

Reactions: TOP
Donald Trump said he’d like to take North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un to a baseball game as he boasted about their friendship at a Michigan rally on Saturday.
Don't you mean "... as he so rudely boasted in Hitleresque fashion and threw it in everybody's face about their friendship ..."?

I noticed that there were no conflicts between North Korea and the US during his tenure.

“I said, ‘just relax, lets go to a baseball game, I’ll show you how to baseball.’ We’ll go watch the Yankees,” Trump continued.
Well, there, you see? He didn't say "Let's go watch the Nationals." That would be quite the embarrassing gaffe. He picked the Yankees. Nobody ever got fired for taking world leaders to see the Yankees.

North Korea is one of the most repressive countries in the world, according to Human Rights Watch. Under Kim’s leadership, “the government maintains fearful obedience by using threats of torture, executions, imprisonment, enforced disappearances, and forced labor,” Human Rights Watch reports. And yet, Trump has praised Kim’s leadership.
You don't know what a nonsequitur is, do you ?

He probably dreams of them all being in an exclusive club together.
How did you establish this probability? My money would be on him dreaming about what he will do on day 1.

Jet setting between Moscow, Pyongyang, Beijing, NYC....
He has already been jet-setting in all the world's best places. Why would you think this? You're not very imaginitive, are you?

Doing lunches together then playing golf at one of his exclusive resorts where the servants all bow to him in awe and cower in abject fear....
You nowhere near as smart as you think you are. You deserve to be a leftist.

How did you establish this probability? My money would be on him dreaming about what he will do on day 1.

He has already been jet-setting in all the world's best places. Why would you think this? You're not very imaginitive, are you?

You nowhere near as smart as you think you are. You deserve to be a leftist.

I can see why you're called IBDaMoron.

It's because you're a fucking moron.

“It’s a good thing to get along not a bad thing. I used to tell him, ‘why don’t you do something else?’ All he wants to do is buy nuclear weapons and make them,” Trump said of the North Korean leader. “I said, ‘just relax, chill.’ He got enough. He got so much nuclear weapons.”

“I get along with him, he’d like to see me back too,” Trump said during his keynote address. “I think he misses me, if you want to know.”

North Korea is one of the most repressive countries in the world, according to Human Rights Watch. Under Kim’s leadership, “the government maintains fearful obedience by using threats of torture, executions, imprisonment, enforced disappearances, and forced labor,” Human Rights Watch reports.

trump's brain is fried and magats are still eating up this crap. :mad:

arz-3g4gcz_t3-jpg.1604948

Guano the dupe, you are the best.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Reactions: TOP

so Obama can drink a beer with Muslim terrorists but Trump can't buy Kim peanuts and Crackerjacks?.....

He holds them at bay, and takes zero shit from any of them, unlike Pres. Brainless and Ball-less.

Would you prefer perpetual war?
I'm all for being tough with certain foreign leaders, but he can do that without being buddy-buddy and fawning over them. He's been way too complimentary with Xi, Putin and Jong-un.

You voted for Obama didn't you?

Back