Trump says he’d like to take Kim Jong-Un to a baseball game as he boasts about their friendship

20240716_173625_jpg-3272646-jpeg.1604886

I'm all for being tough with certain foreign leaders, but he can do that without being buddy-buddy and fawning over them. He's been way too complimentary with Xi, Putin and Jong-un.
just for saying they are smarter than Biden?......shucks, I know kindergartners who are smarter than Biden......

The slow demise of trump will happen. America, can you see a future dictator wannabe? Cohorting with North Korea, Russia and Hungary. As you see the crystal ball that trump looks into, ask yourself if you want this to be the future of America.
Unfortunately, the odds favor Trump will, indeed, be our next President. Is the Great American Experiment over or will We, the People, be as lucky at dodging the bullet as Trump was last week?

just for saying they are smarter than Biden?......shucks, I know kindergartners who are smarter than Biden......
Not really that...

Trump Praises ‘Smart, Brilliant, Everything Perfect’ Xi Jinping: ‘Runs 1.4 Billion People With an Iron Fist’

Not really that...

Trump Praises ‘Smart, Brilliant, Everything Perfect’ Xi Jinping: ‘Runs 1.4 Billion People With an Iron Fist’

I knew you couldn't do it without repeating your own lies........you fucks are so sad......

I can see why you're called IBDaMoron. It's because you're a fucking moron.
I can see why you think you're a genius, i.e. you have locked yourself away in your safe space, fully padded with TDS.

Don't drop out of middle school in the next life.

I can see why you think you're a genius, i.e. you have locked yourself away in your safe space, fully padded with TDS.

Don't drop out of middle school in the next life.

YOU ----> :BKick: <----- ME

Still getting your ass kicked every time you open your mouth, I see.

You don't use the legitimacy of the office of the presidency to give a tin pot Stalinist dictator a friendly tour of America's baseball parks.
Yes, better for the POTUS to let the Stalinist dictator give the baseball tour :

president-obama-attends-tampa-bay-devil-rays-v-cuban-national-team-baseball-game-in-havana.jpg

I notice that you are still declaring what other people supposedly want. I notice that you haven't supported a single claim that you have made. What flavor TDS did you get, anyway?
Trump has expressed his love for extreme dictators many times and has said he will also be one on day one. We will wait and see just how bad your HDS is. I expect as with most magats it will be EPIC.

Trump has expressed his love for extreme dictators
Don't simply claim this to be true, show it. Do you have a video of him getting down on one knee and proposing marriage? Why should any rational adult believe as you do?

many times and has said he will also be one on day one.
Please post your three top videos showing this.

We will wait and see just how bad your HDS is.
HDS? Is that "Harris did something" because if so, nobody will believe it.

I expect as with most magats it will be EPIC.
Is this because Harris will continue to destroy America? Is that why all those who support making America great again will have epic problems with her?

Back