Trump says he’d like to take Kim Jong-Un to a baseball game as he boasts about their friendship

Don't simply claim this to be true, show it. Do you have a video of him getting down on one knee and proposing marriage? Why should any rational adult believe as you do?

Please post your three top videos showing this.

HDS? Is that "Harris did something" because if so, nobody will believe it.

Is this because Harris will continue to destroy America? Is that why all those who support making America great again will have epic problems with her?

20 HILARIOUS reactions to Trump sucking...up to dictators that have us CACKLING​

Donald Trump said he’d like to take North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un to a baseball game as he boasted about their friendship at a Michigan rally on Saturday.

The former president said he “got along” great with Kim when he was in office.

“It’s a good thing to get along not a bad thing. I used to tell him, ‘why don’t you do something else?’ All he wants to do is buy nuclear weapons and make them,” Trump said of the North Korean leader. “I said, ‘just relax, chill.’ He got enough. He got so much nuclear weapons.”

“I said, ‘just relax, lets go to a baseball game, I’ll show you how to baseball.’ We’ll go watch the Yankees,” Trump continued.

“I get along with him, he’d like to see me back too,” Trump said during his keynote address. “I think he misses me, if you want to know.”

North Korea is one of the most repressive countries in the world, according to Human Rights Watch. Under Kim’s leadership, “the government maintains fearful obedience by using threats of torture, executions, imprisonment, enforced disappearances, and forced labor,” Human Rights Watch reports.

And yet, Trump has praised Kim’s leadership.

You're either one of the most dimwitted or the most dishonest.
You don't understand how to play someone.... only attack them.
Trump understands play.

There are no videos. There is absolutely no reason to believe anything claimed by either you or the article.

Nothing asserted in the article ever happened, I'm assuming.
Cool pretend otherwise. Double down on your raping dictator and see where it gets you.

If it's all in your mind, then you are the one pretending. Were you planning on posting any videos supporting any of your claims, or were you going to limit your references to others who are merely pretending as you are?
When your side makes claims about Harris sleeping her way to the top I sure hope you insist on the video proof or it's just lies. Enjoy!

Important to note that the North Koreans have said that they are done talking to us, America and the West must be destroyed for our various crimes.

Donald Trump said he’d like to take North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un to a baseball game as he boasted about their friendship at a Michigan rally on Saturday.

The former president said he “got along” great with Kim when he was in office.

“It’s a good thing to get along not a bad thing. I used to tell him, ‘why don’t you do something else?’ All he wants to do is buy nuclear weapons and make them,” Trump said of the North Korean leader. “I said, ‘just relax, chill.’ He got enough. He got so much nuclear weapons.”

“I said, ‘just relax, lets go to a baseball game, I’ll show you how to baseball.’ We’ll go watch the Yankees,” Trump continued.

“I get along with him, he’d like to see me back too,” Trump said during his keynote address. “I think he misses me, if you want to know.”

North Korea is one of the most repressive countries in the world, according to Human Rights Watch. Under Kim’s leadership, “the government maintains fearful obedience by using threats of torture, executions, imprisonment, enforced disappearances, and forced labor,” Human Rights Watch reports.

And yet, Trump has praised Kim’s leadership.

Trump love these motherfuckers so damn much yet in all the 4 years he's been a private citizen, NO VISITS, NO INVITES, NOTHING. The coward never went to Russia to see his old friend, Putin, never invited the monster to THERE-HE-GO-GOES FOR dinner and golf, never asked XI nor Kim to visit and the whore never went to their countries...and you know why?? UNLESS HE HAS THE SHIELD OF PROTECTION AS PRESIDENT, THE BITCH TRAVELS NO WHERE, PERIOD POINT BLANK!! BECAUSE HE'S A GOTDAMNED COWARD!!

Back