Trump suggests Obama be immediately removed and he be put back in!

trump-tutorial.png

Projection. But alas, it is ironic when Biden voters are unaware how ignorant and stupid they look. I think a severe lack of self-awareness is the definition of a progressive liberal liar and dunce.

This isn’t the first time he has done this. The Qanuts believe Obama controls Biden and apparently Trump has bought into the nutty conspiracy. I can’t believe how stupid some people are and the crazy stuff they believe.

More irony from the loony lying left. Projection seems to be quite common in Biden voters. Voting for Biden screams "idiot."

President Biden has been in government long enough to know you have to rely on other people's knowledge and experience to get a proper perspective on things.

That concept is lost on Trump. He fired most of his advisors.

When you vote for a Presidential candidate, you're actually voting for a team, not one person. I'll take Biden's Team Normal over Trump's Team Crazy.
Trump's team is a gaggle of ass-kissing, sycophants.

Delusional ranting is your forte' snowflake. But alas, believing that Biden is winning or that he won is the definition of delusional moron. :palm:

Actually, an alien COPY of Obama is running the country, and Donald Trump, being the worlds smartest human being, has determined this to be true, and also determined that his cult may not be ready to accept such a bizarre notion, so he has gotten the DOJ to indict him so they will be distracted as he neutralizes the alien Obama and puts himself back in power. It's so brilliant it almost seems like he's stupid.

Absurdity; the last desperate refuge for the ignorant, the dishonest and the stupid.

President Biden has been in government long enough to know you have to rely on other people's knowledge and experience to get a proper perspective on things.

That concept is lost on Trump. He fired most of his advisors.

When you vote for a Presidential candidate, you're actually voting for a team, not one person. I'll take Biden's Team Normal over Trump's Team Crazy.
Trump's team is a gaggle of ass-kissing, sycophants.

:lolup: The definition of stupid. :laugh:

Come to think of it, Truth Detector might be an alien. A species possessed with the unique ability to troll multiple forums at once. Unfortunately, they have peanut sized brain.

I've had Truth Rejector on permanent ignore for years.

Sad that the useless troll is even still posting his brainless trash around here.

Unfortunately I do not believe Obama is running the Country. Biden is doing a good Job, but Obama was better.

I hope Obama is offering advice often, and I'm willing to bet he is. Presidents should lean hard on others for help.

I have a group of likeminded Attorneys I call often when I need an opinion or information on a new issue.

That is what intelligent people do. What do you want to bet that the Toadstool never asked any former president for advice? He wouldn't even listen to the advice of the people he hired and paid.

My notifications informed me that the weiner dog is yapping again. Could someone put him back in his kennel? :laugh:

Today, 09:59 AM
Dachshund
Verified Loser

This message is hidden because Dachshund is on your ignore list.

Umm,......thats because Obama really is the President,...well shadow President so to speak. You dont REALLY think Biden is running anything do you? :laugh:

That's pretty darn close to the truth... what was it that Obama had to say about Joe tending to mess things up.. little did he know just how bad it could get... and it can't get much worse than it is now...

My notifications informed me that the weiner dog is yapping again. Could someone put him back in his kennel? :laugh:

Today, 09:59 AM
Dachshund
Verified Loser

This message is hidden because Dachshund is on your ignore list.

Most of those types are on ignore, but Dachshund is a special kind of idiot that provides me with entertainment. When he gets going on my sex life, it's like watching a train wreck. I just can't look away. My bad. We all need guilty pleasures.

That's pretty darn close to the truth... what was it that Obama had to say about Joe tending to mess things up.. little did he know just how bad it could get... and it can't get much worse than it is now...

Is that what you think? If Trump gets back in America as we know it will be over and a dictator will be in charge. That obviously pleases you. Biden has the best economy and the fastest recovery of any industrial nation. But in your Trumpian brain, that is messing things up. You have yourself convinced you are doing a reasonable analysis. If you were teaching, I hope you made sure your students knew that using superlatives is a loser in discussions. It is obvious you missed that lesson. Your statement is absolutely wrong.

Is that what you think? If Trump gets back in America as we know it will be over and a dictator will be in charge. That obviously pleases you. Biden has the best economy and the fastest recovery of any industrial nation. But in your Trumpian brain, that is messing things up. You have yourself convinced you are doing a reasonable analysis. If you were teaching, I hope you made sure your students knew that using superlatives is a loser in discussions. It is obvious you missed that lesson. Your statement is absolutely wrong.
What lesson did I miss? (I know when you have to get personal and resort to name calling you lose automatically...Everyone knows that life lesson...;))

What lesson did I miss? (I know when you have to get personal and resort to name calling you lose automatically...Everyone knows that life lesson...;))

You missed all lessons on 'ethics' and also 'logic'. You lie constantly and make the most nonsensical statements and clearly do not care about facts.

Under Biden's leadership it is undeniable that in almost every measurable category America has been doing better than pretty much any other nation all dealing with the same post covid shutdown issues.

No politician can be blamed for what they inherit when they come in to office and Trump handed Biden chaos and shit. Biden, as i stated, has managed that to positive outcomes no other nations can compete with.

Those are facts you do not like, so you just keep repeating the same lie over and over.

You missed all lessons on 'ethics' and also 'logic'. You lie constantly and make the most nonsensical statements and clearly do not care about facts.

Under Biden's leadership it is undeniable that in almost every measurable category America has been doing better than pretty much any other nation all dealing with the same post covid shutdown issues.

No politician can be blamed for what they inherit when they come in to office and Trump handed Biden chaos and shit. Biden, as i stated, has managed that to positive outcomes no other nations can compete with.

Those are facts you do not like, so you just keep repeating the same lie over and over.

As I thought and I didn't miss a single one....

Using superlatives. Were you really a teacher? And you do not know that basic fact of debate? When did I call you names? So reading comprehension is another problem you have.

Back