Trump supporters call for riots and violent retribution after verdict

Wages have kept up with inflation and the unemployment rate is very low. Perhaps the best performing economy in the world.

Even Biden apologist and friendly Politifact says they're not keeping up.

So, on this point you're full of shit.

As for unemployment. The U30 isn't the whole story. When you look at the labor utilization rate and employment rate, they are both lower than they've been in decades. More people have simply given up trying to find a job and gone on welfare or unemployment etc., than work. So on that point too, you are full of shit.

Economic cycles just don’t start immediately. They build from previous years policies. Who was in office the previous years.

Now your just dodging the issue. Well, it isn't Biden's fault! If Trump wins in November and the economy still sucks in 2025, I can bet you dollars to donuts you'll be blaming that on him.

If you’re a Trumper, you don’t give a fuck about the paycheck to paycheck person because he doesn’t.

I'm not a "Trumper" and I've said that here many times. I am against the Left and Biden is on the Left.

Lastly, dumbfuck, fuel prices are a world commodity. To think otherwise demonstrates your ignorance

So? If the US were producing far more oil the price would fall as we would be exporting more rather than being a net importer at the moment. With Trump we were exporting. Biden, nope. 2.3 million barrels a day last year, between 8 and 9 million per day this year. That's because Biden has done everything he can to reduce US oil production. Doesn't matter we're producing more than ever. What matters is we could be producing far more than we are. Don't conflate what we're doing with what we could be doing.

You are projecting again.

People with 'savings' are doing better under Biden than they ever did under Trump.

You and the magats are poor, and you give all your free cash to Trump, so you do not have 'savings' and thus you only suffer the inflation but for us, with 'savings' they are at record levels.
so as long as the rich benefit, fuck the poor.......gosh.......so demmycuntish of you......

Wages have kept up with inflation and the unemployment rate is very low.
Blatant lie.
Perhaps the best performing economy in the world.
Blatant lie.
Economic cycles just don’t start immediately. They build from previous years policies. Who was in office the previous years.
Democrats.
If you’re a Trumper, you don’t give a fuck about the paycheck to paycheck person because he doesn’t.
Blatant lie.
Lastly, dumbfuck, fuel prices are a world commodity. To think otherwise demonstrates your ignorance
Blatant lie. No other nation uses US dollars to buy fuel at the gas station.

Could be.

But in my opinion...ON HIS VERY WORST DAY IN OFFICE, JOE BIDEN HAS BEEN A MUCH BETTER PRESIDENT FOR AMERICA THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS VERY BEST DAY IN OFFICE.
Biden has so far committed four acts of treason.

Trump ended the economic depression that prevailed throughout the Obama administration. The economy was running very well until Democrats started the current economic depression, using the Covid Hoax to start it with (which had the added benefit (?!) of making their election fraud easier).

How many people don't have sufficient savings right now...ask Kam...:)
It is not up to Biden or any government to grant anyone 'sufficient savings'. That is not the role of gov't.

This reminds me of you thinking gov't is responsible for people's use of credit cards and running up debt. Again not a role of gov't.

What Biden (gov't) did do, is ensure the savings anyone have are growing at record rates, by instituting policies that are massively strengthening the economy.

As for unemployment. The U30 isn't the whole story. When you look at the labor utilization rate and employment rate, they are both lower than they've been in decades. More people have simply given up trying to find a job and gone on welfare or unemployment etc., than work. So on that point too, you are full of shit.
As insane as it is, Dumber and other Democrats actually believe that all those businesses DESTROYED by the Covid Hoax are still in business!

Even Biden apologist and friendly Politifact says they're not keeping up.

So, on this point you're full of shit.

Now your just dodging the issue. Well, it isn't Biden's fault! If Trump wins in November and the economy still sucks in 2025, I can bet you dollars to donuts you'll be blaming that on him.

I'm not a "Trumper" and I've said that here many times. I am against the Left and Biden is on the Left.

So? If the US were producing far more oil the price would fall as we would be exporting more rather than being a net importer at the moment. With Trump we were exporting. Biden, nope. 2.3 million barrels a day last year, between 8 and 9 million per day this year. That's because Biden has done everything he can to reduce US oil production. Doesn't matter we're producing more than ever. What matters is we could be producing far more than we are. Don't conflate what we're doing with what we could be doing.
No Terry you are full of shit and lying as ALWAYS.

Why did you post 2023 data and then stop at Jan 2024 when since Feb 2024 wages HAVE BEEN outpacing inflation?
Have you not seen these reports?

Of course you have seen them, as i have shared this data with you prior. So you are lying again.

It is not up to Biden or any government to grant anyone 'sufficient savings'. That is not the role of gov't.
Then why tax them for it? Why does Social Security exist at all?
This reminds me of you thinking gov't is responsible for people's use of credit cards and running up debt. Again not a role of gov't.
People turn to such debt out of desperation, idiot.
What Biden (gov't) did do, is ensure the savings anyone have are growing at record rates, by instituting policies that are massively strengthening the economy.
An economic depression and high inflation is not a strong economy. Your 'growth' is nothing but inflation.

so as long as the rich benefit, fuck the poor.......gosh.......so demmycuntish of you......
YOu can believe that you Republicunt, but that is not what i believe or said.

Biden has done more for the working poor then all the Republican Potus COMBINED going back to Reagan, if you look at the programs (healthcare, debt forgiveness, minimum wage, etc, etc, etc) as POTUS and VP under Obama.

The 'fuck the poor' is the core of the Trump and magat platform, literally. They want to repeal the healthcare they get and cancel their insurance and destroy SS.

Still no riots... and the only mention...and actual threats of violence... are coming from liberals...
Summer is coming. Democrats will organize riots and stage them to blame conservatives.

I fear the civil war they Democats have been calling for may start as early as this year. It's a war they cannot win.

YOu can believe that you Republicunt, but that is not what i believe or said.
Don't try to deny your own posts.
Biden has done more for the working poor then all the Republican Potus COMBINED going back to Reagan, if you look at the programs (healthcare, debt forgiveness, minimum wage, etc, etc, etc) as POTUS and VP under Obama.
Communism doesn't work.

Government healthcare isn't healthcare.

ObamaCare is collapsing under it's own weight.

Debt forgiveness is a direct theft. Who are YOU to declare that MY money should be given to someone else because they want to welch on their debt?

Price controls, including minimum wage laws, never work. Price controls only cause shortages (in the case of minimum wage laws, shortages of jobs). Fascism (what price controls are) is theft.

Obama took an economic downturn and converted it into an economic depression that lasted nine years. Obama even called it the 'New Normal'.

The term 'working poor' is a buzzword created by the Democrats to divide people using bigotry.

Fascism doesn't work. It is based on theft.
Communism doesn't work. It is based on theft.

The 'fuck the poor' is the core of the Trump and magat platform, literally. They want to repeal the healthcare they get and cancel their insurance and destroy SS.
ObamaCare was already 'repealed' by Trump, who detoothed it by executive order (he wasn't able to get Democrats in Congress to totally abolish it!). The remaining portion is already collapsing due to it's own weight. ObamaCare is NOT healthcare.

Now let's look at Canadian government healthcare, which can't afford caring for the health of it's citizens, so they advocate euthanasia as 'health care'!

Democrats can go fuck themselves with what they've accomplished!

I haven't seen any lynchings!
You must've missed the sham trial in New York.
I saw Trump was convicted of 34 counts of falsification of business records in the first degree, which is a felony in New York, and in every other state in the UNION as well..
Oh...I guess you didn't. Specification?
It is merely a class five Felony, subject to a probated sentence on a 1st conviction charge! Whooptitidy DO! Right?
Specification?
But, then he continues to violate the GAG RULE, so he could be sentenced to the MAX of 4 years in prison- IF HE DON'T SHUT HIS MOUTH!
Unconstitutional rule.
Oh, well, TRUMP FUCKS UP EVERYTHING HE TOUCHES- including his own trial and sentence!
Is that why he owns a successful real estate development business? Is that why he became President? Is that why he is insanely popular right now everywhere he goes? You should've seen the response he got when he showed up to watch a UFC fight recently!

Back