Trump supporters call for riots and violent retribution after verdict

The law and order party except when you don't like the law and you don't like the order, meaning when it applies against you. If a Democrat had gone down in exactly the same circumstances they would be crowing how the system fairly works.
You can't justify a kangaroo court.

Joe Manchin quit the Democratic Party in case he made a decision to run for president as an Independent.
He doesn't believe in the Democrats anymore, Lizard.
But, because of the danger of a 3rd party allowing a chance for Donald Trump to get re-elected, he made the right decision to scrap his plans to run as an Independent.
You just contradicted yourself again, Lizard.
And Sharrod Brown also Publicly endorsed Joe Biden on April 7th- SO STOP LYING!
And then pulled that endorsement, Lizard. Stop lying.

He doesn't believe in the Democrats anymore, Lizard.

You just contradicted yourself again, Lizard.

And then pulled that endorsement, Lizard. Stop lying.
Biden and Brown argue all the time about policy, have for years, and that is great.

Centrists have their place in Congress. Brown is a lot like Charlie Dent in many ways, as they are liked by both Dems and Republicans!

Wouldn't it be nice if they all could say this?

Nothing wrong with disagreeing on some things. In fact, it makes for a healthy relationship. But, Biden cannot please everybody all the time on every issue. Brown knows this.

Brown also represents a Republican district in Ohio and listens to his constituents and advises Biden when they differ.

But, NO! Brown has not pulled his endorsement of Biden, but rather disagrees with Biden's proposed China policy and several other things.

Last edited:
No Terry you are full of shit and lying as ALWAYS.

Why did you post 2023 data and then stop at Jan 2024 when since Feb 2024 wages HAVE BEEN outpacing inflation?
Have you not seen these reports?

Of course you have seen them, as i have shared this data with you prior. So you are lying again.
Okay your cherry-picked Leftist sources beg to differ with the spectrum of ones I chose. Wages have not kept up with inflation over time. They may be outpacing them at the moment, but that's because they are still behind the total inflation that has occurred with Biden in office. Inflation has been (total) close to 30% since Biden took office while wages haven't risen by anywhere close to that.

Now that inflation is down to only 50% greater than it was before Biden (about 3% versus about 2%), wages are slowly catching up. Your inability to actually use statistics is normal for you, as is your spouting Leftist talking points like the trained monkey you are.

Biden and Brown argue all the time about policy, have for years, and that is great.

Centrists have their place in Congress. Brown is a lot like Charlie Dent in many ways, as they are liked by both Dems and Republicans!

Wouldn't it be nice if they all could say this?

Nothing wrong with disagreeing on some things. In fact, it makes for a healthy relationship. But, Biden cannot please everybody all the time on every issue. Brown knows this.

Brown also represents a Republican district in Ohio and listens to his constituents and advises Biden when they differ.

But, NO! Brown has not pulled his endorsement of Biden, but rather disagrees with Biden's proposed China policy and several other things.
Just can't keep track of the conversation, can ya, Lizard?

Okay your cherry-picked Leftist sources beg to differ with the spectrum of ones I chose. Wages have not kept up with inflation over time. They may be outpacing them at the moment, but that's because they are still behind the total inflation that has occurred with Biden in office. Inflation has been (total) close to 30% since Biden took office while wages haven't risen by anywhere close to that.

Now that inflation is down to only 50% greater than it was before Biden (about 3% versus about 2%), wages are slowly catching up. Your inability to actually use statistics is normal for you, as is your spouting Leftist talking points like the trained monkey you are.
The dollar has been devalued by 33% since Biden was installed. Source: Federal Reserve
Also, US government debt has increased by 22% in the same period. Source: US Treasury
Also 34% of small businesses were DESTROYED by the Covid Hoax and succeeding Biden years and never recovered. They are GONE, and all those jobs are gone with it. Source: WEF

Democrats have the gall to declare this a 'good economy'.

Last edited:
The dollar has been devalued by 33% since Biden was installed. Source: Federal Reserve
That was one of the problems with Queer Person's chart. It measured the rate of inflation, not cumulative inflation. Inflation is up like 30%. Wages aren't up 30%+. That means wages are still behind inflation and have effectively decreased.

Even Biden apologist and friendly Politifact says they're not keeping up.

So, on this point you're full of shit.

As for unemployment. The U30 isn't the whole story. When you look at the labor utilization rate and employment rate, they are both lower than they've been in decades. More people have simply given up trying to find a job and gone on welfare or unemployment etc., than work. So on that point too, you are full of shit.

Now your just dodging the issue. Well, it isn't Biden's fault! If Trump wins in November and the economy still sucks in 2025, I can bet you dollars to donuts you'll be blaming that on him.

I'm not a "Trumper" and I've said that here many times. I am against the Left and Biden is on the Left.

So? If the US were producing far more oil the price would fall as we would be exporting more rather than being a net importer at the moment. With Trump we were exporting. Biden, nope. 2.3 million barrels a day last year, between 8 and 9 million per day this year. That's because Biden has done everything he can to reduce US oil production. Doesn't matter we're producing more than ever. What matters is we could be producing far more than we are. Don't conflate what we're doing with what we could be doing.
Your first article is 2 years old. The second 1.5 years ago, referring to 2022.

It’s the same unemployment formula that’s been used by every administration, both parties, so spare me the conditional bullshit.

Yeah, sure you’re not a Trumper. You merely shit yourself whenever he’s criticized.

Lastly, you have no fucking idea what world oil prices “would be” if we pumped more oil. That’s because, dumbfuck, “would be” has never happened in the history of mankind.

Trumper.

Reactions: QP!

Correct. They show that wages haven't kept up over time with inflation. Wages still lag inflation today. They may now be outpacing the current rate of inflation but they have a long way to go to catch up with the 30%+ inflation that's occurred in the last 3 and a half years.
It’s the same unemployment formula that’s been used by every administration, both parties, so spare me the conditional bullshit.

That's an irrelevant appeal to authority and popularity. Well, everybody's doing it! That doesn't mean it should be done that way or that it's correct.
Yeah, sure you’re not a Trumper. You merely shit yourself whenever he’s criticized.

Not a Trumper. I'd gladly vote against him if his opponent weren't a Leftist. But Biden is a Leftist and I am hard against the Left so Biden won't get my vote.
Lastly, you have no fucking idea what world oil prices “would be” if we pumped more oil. That’s because, dumbfuck, “would be” has never happened in the history of mankind.

Trumper.

I know if the supply of oil goes up, the price goes down. That's basic economics. More oil available means lower prices.

Project much.

You do not provide a source. You provide history. It would be like you citing reports on the Dow last year and pretending that is NOW, when its not and my sources are the CURRENT and RELEVANT data.

When you post something current then we can compare because yes, 2, 3 quarters matters a lot in this time frame.

Correct. They show that wages haven't kept up over time with inflation. Wages still lag inflation today. They may now be outpacing the current rate of inflation but they have a long way to go to catch up with the 30%+ inflation that's occurred in the last 3 and a half years.
Wages "outpacing the current rate of inflation..." is what matters.

You, again, want to pretend covid supply chain issues did not happen and do not exist along with the massive amount of predictable CRISIS LEVEL, WORLD WIDE inflation they caused.

There was going to be no general wage growth, anywhere in the world (during a worldwide industry shutdown) that would surmount that inflation crisis. So we have to look at how nations AROUND THE WORLD have emerged from that crisis and the policies and decisions gov'ts made that helped their nations come out, or exasperated the problems.

The US, under Biden, has managed BETTER than any other nation in the entire world. We are #1 in recovery. NO one has done it better. And we see that in all the stats from how wages no are "outpacing the current rate of inflation" (a very good thing), to record stock markets, to record O&G production, to record employment #'s, to record corporate profits, and so on. And we are only at the beginning as much of Bidens policies (chips act, infrastructure, etc) will pay off more in the future, than during his term. He has done what few POTUS do anymore and made solid long term investments for America, when the short term nature of elections and voting no longer reward those.

No, it isn't, and none of them show the economy.
You obviously have no clue about market forces. A typical clueless Democrat.
Damn right!

Project much.

You do not provide a source. You provide history. It would be like you citing reports on the Dow last year and pretending that is NOW, when its not and my sources are the CURRENT and RELEVANT data.

When you post something current then we can compare because yes, 2, 3 quarters matters a lot in this time frame.
I already posted the numbers and their source, twit.
RQAA

Wages "outpacing the current rate of inflation..." is what matters.

You, again, want to pretend covid supply chain issues did not happen and do not exist along with the massive amount of predictable CRISIS LEVEL, WORLD WIDE inflation they caused.
Not a good idea praise what Democrats did to the economy over the Covid Hoax. 34% of small businesses were DESTROYED. The are GONE, never to return. Democrats started the current economic depression.
There was going to be no general wage growth, anywhere in the world (during a worldwide industry shutdown) that would surmount that inflation crisis. So we have to look at how nations AROUND THE WORLD have emerged from that crisis and the policies and decisions gov'ts made that helped their nations come out, or exasperated the problems.

The US, under Biden, has managed BETTER than any other nation in the entire world.
Fascism, communism, and tyranny don't work. Capitalism doesn't need to be 'managed'.
We are #1 in recovery.
What recovery?? High inflation is not recovery.

Wages have not kept up with inflation for many decades. Your figures show Biden has accomplished a lot. https://www.axios.com/2024/02/05/wages-outpacing-inflation

Back