Trump tells the truth

He said today that he didn't promise to repeal Obamacare in 64 days.

Kudos to Trump - he finally told the truth. He promised to do it on day 1, immediately.

We mustn't hold the so call precedent TO his word, literally.... As his fans know, a day one can be a day, or a thousand years.:whome:

Kinda like the wall, Mexico is going to pay for it, just ignore the 30-50 billion of your tax dollars paying for wall materials, labor etc :rofl2:

I just saw this clip again - this man is seriously disturbed. They showed a whole montage afterwards of him saying again & again & again that he'd get it done immediately, and how easy it would be.

Any of you Trumpeteers feeling conned yet?

I just saw this clip again - this man is seriously disturbed. They showed a whole montage afterwards of him saying again & again & again that he'd get it done immediately, and how easy it would be.

Any of you Trumpeteers feeling conned yet?

Is that what you and GayRod are angling for?

Told you. Hillary lost. That will forever make my vote for Trump worth it

He said today that he didn't promise to repeal Obamacare in 64 days.

Kudos to Trump - he finally told the truth. He promised to do it on day 1, immediately.
He promised to start on day one, only an ignorant twat could imagine that you could do it all in one day ffs!!!

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note

Yeah, I can imagine how being emasculated by having a woman President would make your tiny dick feel even smaller than it already is.

Especially after eight years of a black man as President.

Had Hilary won, you'd be wearing women's panties and a bra about now.

Assuming you don't anyway....

I realize that this was the thing for many Trump voters.

But the pathologically lying & incompetent clown is going to define the GOP for years. Ultimately, you may get an extra SCOTUS justice or 2, but the country will veer left overall for a long time.

The next few elections will be a real wake-up call as to exactly how electing Trump has affected voters.

So now, obamacare dies a lingering but natural death, and the democrats get the blame for giving birth to the monster in the first place. Fine with me.

I realize that this was the thing for many Trump voters.

But the pathologically lying & incompetent clown is going to define the GOP for years. Ultimately, you may get an extra SCOTUS justice or 2, but the country will veer left overall for a long time.

The next few elections will be a real wake-up call as to exactly how electing Trump has affected voters.

Think so?

Do you 100% guarentee it?

So now, obamacare dies a lingering but natural death, and the democrats get the blame for giving birth to the monster in the first place. Fine with me.

Obamacare is already seven years old, then dying anytime soon. That's just type, even though president Rump Will try to force it it.

But even if it did die,
I doubt the Democrats get blamed, we have a Republican Congress and President.

"time and time again, Americans have said we can deal with the lies that President Obama tells us because we believe in his heart, he has the best interest for the American people." - LZ GRANDERSON, CNN commentator, Dec 1st, 2013

Back