Trump thug pummels protester on ground

Legion Troll

A fine upstanding poster

A man inside a Donald Trump rally in Arizona Saturday was caught on cell phone video violently punching and kicking a protester who was being led from the event.

The disturbing melee occurred around 3 p.m. in Tucson — amid a chanting, rabid crowd that booed as a group of protesters made their presence known.

In the video, an adult male starts punching a protester.

When the protester falls, the man was caught wildly kicking at the man's body.

A swarm of security officers were able to break the fight up. The officers could be seen cuffing the man’s hands behind his back before leading him away.

Trump took the stage an hour late and hurled insults at his rivals, promised to build a wall at the Mexican border and claimed America “is not winning anymore” during a rambling speech that provided few concrete policy details.

“You’re going to say, ‘Mr. President! We’re winning too much! I can’t stand it!’” Trump barked. “We are going to have victories again. We are going to win again, all the time.”

As he introduced the bombastic billionaire, Arizona's revered Sheriff Joe Arpaio said “I know we had a little problem. Some demonstrators were trying to disrupt,” Arpaio told the crowd.

When he announced that three protesters had been arrested, the pro-Trump mob howled with glee.

Joaquin Enriquez, Maricopa County sheriffs' deputy, said officers would forcibly remove protesters.

Trump and Arpaio have formed a political alliance in recent months, and the businessman-turned-politician hopes Arizona can serve as a model.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/protestors-block-ariz-road-stop-trump-rally-article-1.2570353

Donald and his droogs.

4770173-putos.jpg

Update:

A man who attended the GOP front-runner’s event in Tucson, Ariz., was caught on video viciously punching and kicking a protester being hauled out as the Republican front-runner was speaking.

The disturbing melee knocked protester Bryan Sanders, 33, to the ground at around 3 p.m. Saturday amid a rabid crowd jeering the soon-to-be assault victim and his sign — a photo of Trump’s face superimposed with a Confederate flag.

He is nursing a swollen jaw and bruised ribcage after the attacker landed a brutal sucker punch to Sanders’ right jaw.

The suspect, identified by Tucson police as Tony Pettway, 32, continued with a flurry of five to six punches before kicking and stomping on Sanders.

“I have nothing against the guy that attacked me," Sanders said. "I don’t know him. He’s just an angry person and his anger is being accentuated by the political movement.”

The assault was caught on video from multiple angles. It shows a swarm of police officers pushing through the Trump supporters to grab Pettway, who now faces an assault charge.

In another incident, Trump’s hotheaded campaign manager Corey Lewandowski — already accused of grabbing a woman reporter’s arm and shoving her to the ground at a March 8 Florida rally — was seen in a blue suit wading into the crowd.

Lewandowski went nose-to-nose with a young protester who found himself surrounded by an angry crowd. Video shows Lewandowski’s hand on the protester’s collar, as the man next to Lewandowski yanks the young man backward.

Trump said in a statement that Lewandowski hadn’t gotten physical with anyone at the rally.

Trump supporter Geroy Morgan, 62, was furious at the demonstrators.

“We come here, the silent majority, to express our opinions,” Morgan said. “They don’t have any rights.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/protestors-block-ariz-road-stop-trump-rally-article-1.2570353

Update:

A man who attended the GOP front-runner’s event in Tucson, Ariz., was caught on video viciously punching and kicking a protester being hauled out as the Republican front-runner was speaking.

The disturbing melee knocked protester Bryan Sanders, 33, to the ground at around 3 p.m. Saturday amid a rabid crowd jeering the soon-to-be assault victim and his sign — a photo of Trump’s face superimposed with a Confederate flag.

He is nursing a swollen jaw and bruised ribcage after the attacker landed a brutal sucker punch to Sanders’ right jaw.

The suspect, identified by Tucson police as Tony Pettway, 32, continued with a flurry of five to six punches before kicking and stomping on Sanders.

“I have nothing against the guy that attacked me," Sanders said. "I don’t know him. He’s just an angry person and his anger is being accentuated by the political movement.”

The assault was caught on video from multiple angles. It shows a swarm of police officers pushing through the Trump supporters to grab Pettway, who now faces an assault charge.

In another incident, Trump’s hotheaded campaign manager Corey Lewandowski — already accused of grabbing a woman reporter’s arm and shoving her to the ground at a March 8 Florida rally — was seen in a blue suit wading into the crowd.

Lewandowski went nose-to-nose with a young protester who found himself surrounded by an angry crowd. Video shows Lewandowski’s hand on the protester’s collar, as the man next to Lewandowski yanks the young man backward.

Trump said in a statement that Lewandowski hadn’t gotten physical with anyone at the rally.

Trump supporter Geroy Morgan, 62, was furious at the demonstrators.

“We come here, the silent majority, to express our opinions,” Morgan said. “They don’t have any rights.”

Think he may have been punched out because they knew his name was "Sanders"?
Lol

Lol

No. But it appears that the thuggery starts at the top:

screen-shot-2016-03-19-at-9-12-49-pm.png

Donald Trump’s campaign manager appeared to grab a protester by his collar during a rally Saturday in an incident captured on video.

Multiple videos, including CNN’s footage, show campaign manager Corey Lewandowski reaching for the man’s collar as a member of Trump’s security detail also grabs him from behind.

“Corey Lewandowski was speaking with a protester at today’s rally in Tucson, Arizona when the individual he was speaking with was pulled from behind by the man to Lewandowski’s left,” Trump campaign spokeswoman Hope Hicks said in response to a CNN inquiry, referring to a member of Trump’s private security detail.

“The video clearly shows the protester reacting to the man who pulled him, not to Mr. Lewandowski,” Hicks said, adding that Trump “does not condone violence at his rallies, which are private events paid for by the campaign.”

Lewandowski and the young man appear to exchange words in the moments before the altercation. Hicks said Lewandowski “simply asked the protester to leave.”

The incident comes after reporter Michelle Fields accused Lewandowski of grabbing her by the arm and yanking her backward as she tried to question Trump at a news conference. Lewandowski has denied that he touched her. Fields has pressed charges against him.

http://ktla.com/2016/03/19/donald-trumps-campaign-manager-apparently-involved-in-altercation-at-arizona-rally/

Is this going to be another circle jerk?

Leftist are only interested in "leftist" free speech. Being the elitist assholes they are, they believe that free speech was their invention and invented solely for them. The two forum radical leftist here are perfect examples of that. They ignore the fact that interrupting other's free speech can get their asses kicked. They ignore the fact that "protesting" outside of Trump's gatherings would be a legal protest and much safer.

A man inside a Donald Trump rally in Arizona Saturday was caught on cell phone video violently punching and kicking a protester who was being led from the event.

The disturbing melee occurred around 3 p.m. in Tucson — amid a chanting, rabid crowd that booed as a group of protesters made their presence known.

In the video, an adult male starts punching a protester.

When the protester falls, the man was caught wildly kicking at the man's body.

A swarm of security officers were able to break the fight up. The officers could be seen cuffing the man’s hands behind his back before leading him away.

Trump took the stage an hour late and hurled insults at his rivals, promised to build a wall at the Mexican border and claimed America “is not winning anymore” during a rambling speech that provided few concrete policy details.

“You’re going to say, ‘Mr. President! We’re winning too much! I can’t stand it!’” Trump barked. “We are going to have victories again. We are going to win again, all the time.”

As he introduced the bombastic billionaire, Arizona's revered Sheriff Joe Arpaio said “I know we had a little problem. Some demonstrators were trying to disrupt,” Arpaio told the crowd.

When he announced that three protesters had been arrested, the pro-Trump mob howled with glee.

Joaquin Enriquez, Maricopa County sheriffs' deputy, said officers would forcibly remove protesters.

Trump and Arpaio have formed a political alliance in recent months, and the businessman-turned-politician hopes Arizona can serve as a model.

Some people get pissed and even violent when their constitutional rights are being blatantly violated by anti-Constitution thugs.

Last edited:
Lol

More likely they punched the anti-Constitution thug out because he was interrupting their right to free speech, huh asshole? Incite a riot and you'll likely get a riot.

Bobo doesn't vote.

Maybe he can't.

Poor Bobo.

I still believe he must be a felon and isn't allowed to vote by law.
Have you ever met anyone as politically opinionated as Bobo, who "chose" to never vote?
It just doesn't make sense.
What do you suppose his felony conviction might have been?
Poor Bobo.

Have you ever met anyone as politically opinionated as Bobo, who "chose" to never vote?
Poor Bobo.

I'm guessing assault, based on his belief that the First Amendment doesn't apply to people who protest Trump.

Poor Bobo.

Poor Bobo.

Who's Bobo? I'll understand if you can't identify him!:rofl2::cof1:

I notice the Trump supporters kicking the guy dressed like a Klan member were black......I'm surprised the OP didn't comment on the fact that Trump is drawing support from blacks.......

Back