Trump thug pummels protester on ground

I'm guessing assault, based on his belief that the First Amendment doesn't apply to people who protest Trump.

Poor Bobo.

Who's Bobo? I'll understand if you can't identify him.

I can't speak for your imaginary character, but ROBO who I know intimately, completely promotes and defends the rights of Trump protesters. Their problem is, there is no right to interrupt free speech. Actions that violate constitutional rights are not rights, they're crimes.

He wanted an Edsel, didn't he?

Poor Bobo.

Why haven't you submitted a rational argument to this, lowlife?

ROBO said, I can't speak for your imaginary character, but ROBO who I know intimately, completely promotes and defends the rights of Trump protesters. Their problem is, there is no right to interrupt free speech. Actions that violate constitutional rights are not rights, they're crimes.

corey-lewandowski-2-e1458492342349.jpg

Corey Lewandowski, Trump's campaign manager, has been praised by his boss.

Video shows a member of Trump's private security detail grabbing a protester by his shirt. Lewandowski, who stood beside the security guard, appeared to seize at protester's collar.

"I give him credit for having spirit," Trump said.

This is not the first reportedly rough encounter Lewandowski has had while on the campaign trail. Earlier this month, the campaign chief drew criticism after former Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields claimed he had manhandled her at a press conference.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-credits-campaign-managers-spirit-after-rally-tussle/

corey-lewandowski-2-e1458492342349.jpg

Corey Lewandowski, Trump's campaign manager, has been praised by his boss.

Video shows a member of Trump's private security detail grabbing a protester by his shirt. Lewandowski, who stood beside the security guard, appeared to seize at protester's collar.

"I give him credit for having spirit," Trump said.

This is not the first reportedly rough encounter Lewandowski has had while on the campaign trail. Earlier this month, the campaign chief drew criticism after former Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields claimed he had manhandled her at a press conference.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-credits-campaign-managers-spirit-after-rally-tussle/

People interrupting the free speech at Trump's rallies, are criminals. prohibiting or attempting to prohibit anyone's first amendment right of free speech is a crime. Do you disagree?

People interrupting the free speech at Trump's rallies, are criminals. prohibiting or attempting to prohibit anyone's first amendment right of free speech is a crime. Do you disagree?

If they are committing a crime, they should be arrested, charged and tried, not assaulted by goons.

Taking the law into your own hands and acting as judge and jury with your fists is also a crime, isn't it?

Poor Bobo.

I notice the Trump supporters kicking the guy dressed like a Klan member were black......I'm surprised the OP didn't comment on the fact that Trump is drawing support from blacks.......

I saw that also and was saving that bit of information for later.
Did you see when he stomped on the little shit?? :chesh:

If they are committing a crime, they should be arrested, charged and tried, not assaulted by goons.

Taking the law into your own hands and acting as judge and jury with your fists is also a crime, isn't it?

Poor Bobo.

If kicking a KKK member is freedom of speech, how many kicks are there in a paragraph?........

Defining who are the goons may be subjective in your world but in mine I have a huge problem identifying people who defend their rights and practice self defense as goons and no problem defining the people who incited them into those acts as the goons.

Not when your defending your freedom of speech and your physical body. The "GOONS" practicing the interruption of speech and inciting to riot is the crime. They can protest all they want outside of the Trump rallies as long as they break no laws. Inciting to riot inside of the rallies deserves the ass stomping they're begging for.

Poor Bobo.

Who's Bobo?

Didn't your orthodontist give you one?

Defining who are the goons may be subjective in your world but in mine I have a huge problem identifying people who defend their rights and practice self defense as goons and no problem defining the people who incited them into those acts as the goons.

The interruption of speech and inciting to riot is the crime. They can protest all they want outside of the Trump rallies as long as they break no laws. Inciting to riot inside of the rallies deserves the ass stomping they're begging for.

Who's Bobo?:dunno:

Back