trump to appear in public!

I went onto Trump's website and I can't find a single shred of anything about this "Project 2025" that only liberals keep bringing up again and again and again...

You're gonna have to show me where on his website "Project 2025" is, because all I can find is 'Agenda 47'.
“Trump vehemently denies knowing who's in charge of Project 2025. But he took a private flight with its leader”

“Just How Closely Trump Is Tied to Project 2025”

But, but, but Trump said he knew nothing about Project 2025

Is bone spurs hiding due to his draft dodging? And women raping?
Since Trump was not convicted of rape, the focus will be on Heels Up Harris and her lies and cover up of Slow Joe’s cognitive decline.

Also Tampon Tim’s stolen valor scandal.

Where is Heels Up Harris?

No news conference for 18 days.

What is she hiding?

Journalists, real journalists, ask questions of presidential candidates on behalf of the American people.

What is Heeks Up Harris hiding from the American people?

We already know that she lied and covered up Biden’s cognitive decline.

What else is she covering up?
Still jealous she gets laid and you don't? sad

Indeed, too many inconvenient questions for Heels Up Harris.

“Stolen Valor Tim.”

J.D. Vance’s ‘Stolen Valor’ Claim Against Tim Walz Is Total B.S.​

Trump's VP pick accused his rival of having dodged a deployment to Iraq, and of engaging in "stolen valor garbage”

It says a lot of things, you can look it up. The proposal is available online.
So you haven't read it. Figured as much. It's over 900 pages ass wipe. No one with a liife has read it and even though you dont' id bet my mortgage money that even you haven't read it either. Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?

the-campaign-slogans-write-themselves-v0-9yedyj5ds8hd1.png

So you haven't read it. Figured as much. It's over 900 pages ass wipe. No one with a liife has read it and even though you dont' id bet my mortgage money that even you haven't read it either. Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?
I have read parts of it, and those parts are outrageous.

It says if elected Trump is going to do his best to create his autocratic government in the United States, he doesn’t admire all those dictators for nothing
Where? Cite if from the source. No offense but your opinion is worth shit.

“Trump vehemently denies knowing who's in charge of Project 2025. But he took a private flight with its leader”

“Just How Closely Trump Is Tied to Project 2025”

But, but, but Trump said he knew nothing about Project 2025
Where on Trump's website is "Project 2025"?? All I can find is 'Agenda 47'.

Poor Trump, that was sad.
Heels Up Harris has not held a prtess conference for 18 days.

What is she afraid of?

Oh, I know. She does not want to answer inconvenient questions about how she lied to the American people and covered up Slow Joe's cognitive decline.

Back