trump to appear in public!

Heels Up Harris has not held a prtess conference for 18 days.

What is she afraid of?

Oh, I know. She does not want to answer inconvenient questions about how she lied to the American people and covered up Slow Joe's cognitive decline.
She will give one, she is just in the start of her campaign. take a deep breath. Trump has not left Mar-A-Lago in days.

Id prefer my candidate not give any press conferences than to give an insane one like that.

Fox does not even have a story about the press conference on their website, thats how bad it wsa.

Heels Up Harris has not held a prtess conference for 18 days.

What is she afraid of?

Oh, I know. She does not want to answer inconvenient questions about how she lied to the American people and covered up Slow Joe's cognitive decline.
19 days and counting.

That’s a joke, the Messiah never had a platform even when he was President and now his cult wants to see Harris’s, too fun
its a shame when someone who knows absolutely nothing about politics posts something stupid on a politics forum........you must really embarrass your mother......

Where is Heels Up Harris?

No news conference for 18 days.

What is she hiding?

Journalists, real journalists, ask questions of presidential candidates on behalf of the American people.

What is Heeks Up Harris hiding from the American people?

We already know that she lied and covered up Biden’s cognitive decline.

What else is she covering up?
Your shriveled dick and rotted brain

I went onto Trump's website and I can't find a single shred of anything about this "Project 2025" that only liberals keep bringing up again and again and again...

You're gonna have to show me where on his website "Project 2025" is, because all I can find is 'Agenda 47'.
We can't fix your stupidity.

@IBDaMann --- ^^^ Yet ANOTHER instance of a leftist declaring himself to be multiple people. Marxist hive mind.
can't fix your stupidity.
No. The issue is that YOU refuse to fix YOUR lying. Please show me where, on Trump's website, there is any mention of this "Project 2025" thinger that leftists (and ONLY leftists) keep making reference to... I can find something called 'Agenda 47', but nothing called "Project 2025".

Yes, I do realize that "Project 2025" is essentially "qAnonamobabobawhatever" 2.0 for you leftists...

We can't fix your stupidity.
... and your king is tipped. You lose often. Most people learn from their mistakes but you never seem to get any better.

giphy.webp

@IBDaMann --- ^^^ Yet ANOTHER instance of a leftist declaring himself to be multiple people. Marxist hive mind.

No. The issue is that YOU refuse to fix YOUR lying. Please show me where, on Trump's website, there is any mention of this "Project 2025" thinger that leftists (and ONLY leftists) keep making reference to... I can find something called 'Agenda 47', but nothing called "Project 2025".

Yes, I do realize that "Project 2025" is essentially "qAnonamobabobawhatever" 2.0 for you leftists...
When did I ever post "Project 2025," you alt Reich MAGA moron?

Back