trump to Fire Dow Jones

Don't worry, Trump can just tell his Stupid Supporters that the DOW really is UP ... and they'd go out and buy Trump Stock.

The egg on the face of the Trump devotees who were trumpeting the market a few weeks ago is a silver lining, but a small one. This is really a drag.

Trump doesn't understand the economy, and his tax plan is hopelessly foolish. I'm genuinely concerned where this thing is headed & how long it might take to recover once he's finished his term.

Hate to piss on your cornflakes but the market is recovering! Pleased to report that Messrs. Dow and Jones are on the mend!!

Dow Jones Industrial Average

24,581.18 +235.43 (0.97%)

Real-time: 10:03a.m. EST INDEXDJX real-time data - Disclaimer

getchart

Last edited:
This is a bit like listening to somebody say that it is cold in NYC therefore summer has been cancelled... Inflation is rising because people got raises so they raise the interest rate. This tends to get some people to take profit and put money into a more diverse portfolio. Short term fall in the stock market is expected, predicted, and reasonable.

This is a bit like listening to somebody say that it is cold in NYC therefore summer has been cancelled... Inflation is rising because people got raises so they raise the interest rate. This tends to get some people to take profit and put money into a more diverse portfolio. Short term fall in the stock market is expected, predicted, and reasonable.

I'm thinking upwards to 80% of Americans don't even own Stock ... but I bet Trump will make Bonds popular.

I for one think Trump is responsible for the decline yesterday......
and the buildup for the year before it.....
and the buildup for the year that will follow it.....
thank you very much for listening.......

Far too complex for ignoramuses like them to get their heads around.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Trump is completely in charge of the stock market and made it the huge success it is. I don't know what he did the last few days to drive it down 2000 points. But he must have done something wrong. Maybe it was Obamas fault.....Or it could be the president has near zero responsibility for the market. Trump politicized it, so he has to take his hits for being a jerk.

While this may well be true, the laughable point is how much Trump has bragged about the market going up, when it was simply following the trajectory it’s been on for the last eight years. If you brag like a maniac when it’s going up, what’s the logical reaction when it goes down?

Back