Trump to take a new tact

Jarod

Contributor
How do you feel about Trump saying he is going to take a softer tone and try to bring the country together?

How do you feel about Trump saying he is going to take a softer tone and try to bring the country together?
Let's see what happens. There can be life changing moments. Hard to believe Trump would be a candidate for a good one but who knows.

it is up to the left to stop being the shit stains you all have become. a good start is the soul searching that must be going on at Morning Joe this AM

I know you all will have had your moment when Liary Rhotten comes forward with an apology for the Russia nonsense

it is up to the left to stop being the shit stains you all have become. a good start is the soul searching that must be going on at Morning Joe this AM

I know you all will have had your moment when Liary Rhotten comes forward with an apology for the Russia nonsense
Calling people SHIT STAINS helps a lot!

You are the most hypocritical person this side of EARL!

He already has. I read an article a few days ago before the assassination attempt that Since the “debate” he’s laid pretty low - he smells victory.
Even more so now I suspect.

I think he is foolish. Democrats, like leopards, can't change their tone. They believe that everyone is as brain dead and empty headed as their constituents and they will continue to lie, cheat and gaslight Americans.

We shall see how this works. I believe it will be very short lived much like the asinine efforts Joe Biden is making to suggest he isn't the massive lying corrupt, divisive douchebag he has always been.

I think it’s about time, but he’s made this statement before and it didn’t last.
I commend it, if he does, but the thing is, he still had his attack dogs, like MTG.
:lolup: Moron thinks the demagoguery coming from the media and Biden are perfectly fine.

Back