Trump to take a new tact

There is a big part of Trump that wants to be popular and loved by a majority, but I think he knows that's pretty much impossible. It will be interesting how long he tries.
Trump wants to be feared. He is nothing but hatred and contempt.

He can’t help himself and this will only encourage him. He now truly believes he is sent by God
Hitler ended up with an ear injury, and someone else died instead of him, causing him an ear injury, after the first assassination attempt by the German resistance, on him failed on July 20, 1944. Almost exactly 80 years ago!

A briefcase with a small explosive was left beside his chair during a round table with his officers, but someone moved it a couple of feet away.

When it went off, it killed one of his officers, but only singed Hitler's pants, and perforated his eardrum, and that was the extent of his injuries.

Amazing how history repeats itself, and also amazing how Hitler and Trump are almost the very same man!

So if it was God that saved Trump, he also spared Hitler too then!

Last edited:
Crazy timing to turn his head to look at a screen. That’s not by accident or coincidence. God determines when we breathe our last breath. ~Brian Moore

“Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; And in thy book all my members were written, Which in continuance were fashioned, When as yet there was none of them. How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! How great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: When I awake, I am still with thee.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭139‬:‭16‬-‭18‬ ‭KJV‬‬

FB_IMG_1721070262003.jpg

Back