Trump vows to defund schools requiring vaccines for students if he’s reelected

You don't get measles if you are vaccinated, dimwit. So if you are dumb enough not to get a measles vaccine for your kid, you should be arrested for child abuse.
my kids were vaccinated for measles when they were children......they are now in their 30s.......your party let eleven million people who've never been vaccinated for measles into the country and you think I'M the dimwit.....if we weren't already deporting them we should do it for that reason alone.......and we should deport you for letting it happen.....

Good. The vaccines do not prevent transmission of COVID the majority of kids are not in serious danger from COVID so there is no reason to require kids to take it. If they or their parents want them to take it fine let them do it.
The so-called COVID vaccines are not vaccines, they never should have been called vaccines....that is fraud. My concerns are:

1) the huge number of jabs now given

2) how the magnitude of the autism problem tracks with the ever increasingly number of jabs

3) That males are made to take HPV vax when it cant help them, and all of the danger signals around HPV...yet it is still forced.

my kids were vaccinated for measles when they were children......they are now in their 30s.......your party let eleven million people who've never been vaccinated for measles into the country and you think I'M the dimwit.....if we weren't already deporting them we should do it for that reason alone.......and we should deport you for letting it happen.....
You apparently don't now what 'illegal' means. I assume that you do not support your orange Jesus when he says he will defund schools that require vaccinations. Right?

You apparently don't now what 'illegal' means.
no.....that's YOUR problem......its been your problem for years......and Teump's comment was in a specific context.....a mask and Covid vax mandate....only a lib'rul would make up a lie that it had to do with measles or polio......

Yea they don't need no stinkiin' polio or measles vaccines

Former President Trump has increasingly employed anti-vaccine rhetoric at his rallies, and this weekend was no different. Here he is at an event organized by the conservative Christian Faith and Freedom Coalition Saturday.

Donald Trump, Former President of the United States (R) and Current U.S. Presidential Candidate: And on day one, I will sign a new executive order to cut federal funding for any school pushing Critical Race Theory, and I will not give one penny to any school that has a vaccine mandate or a mask mandate.

There's a program which was launched in 1994 called the Vaccine for Children's Program, which pays for all vaccines for children who are either uninsured or underinsured, which can be as many as 50 to 55 percent of children in this country.

It's something that would require a congressional act to overturn, so I can't imagine that ever happening. But I think what former President Trump does is, by sort of damning vaccines, by claiming that vaccines are in any way unsafe or harmful, he has a platform, and he misuses that platform, and he scares people unnecessarily, thus putting their children in harm's way.

Medical experts say that implications for schools and for public health across the country could be enormous.

Good. Forget dying from covid as almost no kids died from covid, how many children died with covid?

Maybe YOU should read mine. Are you in favor of or opposed to defunding schools that require students to be vaccinated. Should be pretty simple for your to answer.
masks and vaccinated for Covid?.......in light of what we now know, EVERYONE with half a brain should be in favor of defunding schools that demanded that.....1) we now know that Covid was not a high risk among school age children and 2) we now know that the vax had no impact on the spreading of Covid

not if it isn't done in accordance with federal immigration law.......(Hint: Biden's executive orders telling his administration to ignore federal immigration law is NOT federal immigration law)........
They have legally applied for asylum status. According to Federal immigration law. Period.

make sure to never say a word about all the unvaccinated immigrants that came in under Trump or any of the other Presidents over the years.
Have a nice day

Back