Trump was "Jawbreakingly Stupid"

This came to me on a Sunday morning.

Fact: violent rhetoric directed at a member always comes from members on the Right. A symptom of unhappy lives.

Agreed. More specifically, they are often elderly, Euro-American males who display signs of paranoia and dementia. I have little doubt that most have driven away their own families due to their racism and hatred of anyone politically left of their own positions or is considered "woke".

Agreed. More specifically, they are often elderly, Euro-American males who display signs of paranoia and dementia. I have little doubt that most have driven away their own families due to their racism and hatred of anyone politically left of their own positions or is considered "woke".

The Right and Left both attract personality types but that's a can of worms maybe best not to get into.

The Right and Left both attract personality types but that's a can of worms maybe best not to get into.
On JPP it's mostly RWNJs over LWLs.

It's my firm opinion that politics and religion do not make people crazy; crazy people are attracted to one or both in order to justify their thoughts and actions. As such, as a hobby, I like studying the mindsets of such people. Explore their range of intelligence, education and mental stability. It's pretty easy to see most extremists are not rocket scientists. LOL

Back