Trump was unable to understand national security threats

Trump defense. 'If i cannot see them, due to incompetence, they do not exist'.

170821151707-donald-trump-eclipse.jpg

original.jpg

7otte4.jpg

Trump-era Chinese spy balloons went undetected

Hallucination. Fake news.

Hallucination. Paranoia. Balloons have no engines.

Off the top of my head, I do not know how the Chinese spy balloons changed course, but it is an important fact that they did change course to go over military installations. That is how we know they were not weather balloons.

A balloon does not need an engine to change course. Basically, you can steer a balloon with a sail. Ships were able to change course long before they had engines.

But some balloons do have engines. The Hindenburg had four engines.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LZ_129_Hindenburg

You are very confused. There is nothing in the U. S. Constitution prohibiting the Election Commission from allowing drop boxes.

yes there is.......sorry to fuck up your argument so easily.....but then, if you make stupid arguments, it happens......

Off the top of my head, I do not know how the Chinese spy balloons changed course, but it is an important fact that they did change course to go over military installations. That is how we know they were not weather balloons.

A balloon does not need an engine to change course. Basically, you can steer a balloon with a sail. Ships were able to change course long before they had engines.

But some balloons do have engines. The Hindenburg had four engines.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LZ_129_Hindenburg

No sail. It wouldn't do anything anyway.
The balloons have no engines.

yes there is.......sorry to fuck up your argument so easily.....but then, if you make stupid arguments, it happens......

What in the U. S. Constitution prohibits the state from allowing drop boxes?

State courts don't rule if state actions violate the U. S. Constitution. That is role of federal courts.

Some constitutional law would solve your confusion.

There certainly is. See Article II.

What specific provision in Article II prohibits a state from having drop boxes?

WRONG. The State of Wisconsin MUST conform to the Constitution of the United States as it applies to States as well. Among these are specified in Article II, which you are still ignoring.

Nothing WI did violated the U. S. Constitution. The Election Commission acted without statutory authority. The WI court does not determine if the state of WI violated the U. S. Constitution. Only federal courts have that authority.

What is specified in Article II? Be specific.

You need to read the WI court opinion. It said not one word about being unconstitutional. Learn the difference between constitutional law and statutory law.

State courts don't rule if state actions violate the U. S. Constitution. That is role of federal courts.

Some constitutional law would solve your confusion.

no, seriously.......you are an idiot.....I know more about constitutional law than you ever will......state courts rule that things violate the US constitution if they in fact violate the US constitution.....there is no prohibition that restricts state courts from doing that.......when Marbury v Madison was decided, it applied to ALL courts, not just federal courts.....

if you are unaware of this you shouldn't even be discussing the issue.....

Article I Legislative Branch
Section 4 Congress
Clause 1 Elections Clause
The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of choosing Senators.

not the fucking Elections Commission......

Nothing WI did violated the U. S. Constitution. The Election Commission acted without statutory authority.

"statutory authority" means "passed by the legislature of the state of Wisconsin"........that is what the Elections Commission DID that violated the US constitution......you are as dense as granite......

It was unconstitutional.

WRONG. It comes from the State constitution. That constitution clearly states that only the state legislature has that power. The U.S. Constitution clearly states that only the legislature of a State can choose the electors for President.

If the WI court found the Election Commission acted unconstitutionally it would have ruled it was unconstitutional. However, it did not violate the WI constitution but acted without statutory authority. It never ruled anything was unconstitutional-read the decision.

Yes it did.

Conclusion by false equivalence. Hallucination. No one ever claimed that.

You are confusing laws for administering general elections with laws about electoral votes. Only the state legislature of WI did make rules on election administration.

The U. S. Constitution does not say only the state legislature can choose electors for president. It says each state shall appoint in a manner the legislature may direct. So, the legislature does not actually select electors. With state variations all state legislatures directs the electors to be chosen by popular vote. So the voters, not the legislature, determines which electors vote in the electoral college.

The U. S. Constitution does not say only the state legislature can make rules for administering elections. It gives that power to the state legislature but then says Congress may at any time by law make or alter elections.

if you are unaware of this you shouldn't even be discussing the issue.....

Article I Legislative Branch
Section 4 Congress
Clause 1 Elections Clause
The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of choosing Senators.

not the fucking Elections Commission......

"statutory authority" means "passed by the legislature of the state of Wisconsin"........that is what the Elections Commission DID that violated the US constitution......you are as dense as granite......

No court ruled the Election Commission violated the U. S. Constitution. A WI court does not have that authority. Only the WI legislature passed the law regulating time and manner of elections. There was no other law passed. The EC altered this in practice. Thus, the U. S. Constitution was not violated and nowhere did the WI court say it was unconstitutional.

You are looking for any minor issues to justify not accepting the election results. You lost, accept it.

We do not know for sure the balloons were spy balloons, but if they were, then trump allowed spy balloons to fly over our military bases unmolested, and Biden shot the spy balloon down. If they were weather balloons, as China claims, then trump allowed spy balloons to fly over our military bases unmolested, and Biden shot a spy balloon down.

Now let's talk about the evidence. The balloons were bigger than any weather balloon, and changed courses to fly over military installations. I think that is evidence enough for Biden to shoot it down, and I question why trump did not even allow them to be investigated.

That says it all.

We do Know the balloon Biden allowed to spy on our military installations was a spy balloon.

Getting out of Afghanistan will be one of his greatest legacies. We were dumping billions there for nothing.

His ignorance and the needless deaths of 14 great Americans (and an unknown number of Afgans) is his legacy.

FJB

No sail. It wouldn't do anything anyway.
The balloons have no engines.

The spy balloons clearly changed course to go over military installations. Sails would do that, but there are also balloons that have engines, and can move in different directions. Have you ever seen the Goodyear Blimp? That is a balloon that has an engine, and can change course.

Night adds nothing to a debate. Seriously, I am getting bored with responding to him.

We do Know the balloon Biden allowed to spy on our military installations was a spy balloon.

If they were spy balloons, then Biden shot down the spy balloon before it returned to China with the information. trump allowed multiple spy balloons to fly over military installations and return to China with information. That is just a fact.

Reacting to a report that Donald Trump was sharing highly sensitive government documents with visitors at his Bedminster resort, a former national security adviser to ex-vice president Mike Pence said she was very concerned but not overly surprised.

Olivia Troye pointed out that in her dealings with the former president who is now facing possible Espionage Act charges, he was very cavalier with sensitive information.

"I think Trump is seriously a very unstable and unfit leader," she said. "He was very trivial when it came to matters of national security, and he did not have the grasp to understand the gravity of certain situations; the strategic understanding of what it meant internationally and regionally when some of these decisions were being discussed, and potentially being made.

"I'll say this, my own direct boss, Pence's national security advisor, General [Keith] Kellogg, played a significant role at times when talking Trump out of things when it comes to Iran," she added. "So when this reporting surfaced, I just said to myself, you know, colleagues of mine and I have been talking to each other about this when this classified doc situation surfaced. We said, 'What do you think it is?' And this was actually one of our bets, was it was related to possibly Iran because of his fixation with this whole scenario.

OP is a TDS moron.

Back