Trump was unable to understand national security threats

Off the top of my head, I do not know how the Chinese spy balloons changed course, but it is an important fact that they did change course to go over military installations. That is how we know they were not weather balloons.

A balloon does not need an engine to change course. Basically, you can steer a balloon with a sail. Ships were able to change course long before they had engines.

But some balloons do have engines. The Hindenburg had four engines.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LZ_129_Hindenburg

Mayhaps they had electric fans on them. :palm:

Contributing to saving America as it has been known for over 2 centuries ?

I got nothin' for ya but that. Otherwise, I go get me a burner phone in the AM and do it myself.

Either way, it happens before noon tomorrow.
" Learn R Leave"
The man without a face.

The EC altered this in practice. Thus, the U. S. Constitution was not violated

the EC altered this in practice, thus violating the US Constitution........repeating your ignorance does not change it to intelligence........you are wrong, accept it.....

Then the WI court had no authority to rule the actions of the WI Election Commission were unconstitutional because you say the courts do not have that authority.

PARADOX

idiocy......the courts always have the authority to identify violations of the constitution.....

What specific provision in Article II prohibits a state from having drop boxes?

Nothing WI did violated the U. S. Constitution. The Election Commission acted without statutory authority. The WI court does not determine if the state of WI violated the U. S. Constitution. Only federal courts have that authority.

What is specified in Article II? Be specific.

You need to read the WI court opinion. It said not one word about being unconstitutional. Learn the difference between constitutional law and statutory law.

Only the legislature of a State has the authority to choose the electors and how they will do it. No executive branch of any State has that authority.

You are confusing laws for administering general elections with laws about electoral votes. Only the state legislature of WI did make rules on election administration.

The U. S. Constitution does not say only the state legislature can choose electors for president. It says each state shall appoint in a manner the legislature may direct. So, the legislature does not actually select electors. With state variations all state legislatures directs the electors to be chosen by popular vote. So the voters, not the legislature, determines which electors vote in the electoral college.

The U. S. Constitution does not say only the state legislature can make rules for administering elections. It gives that power to the state legislature but then says Congress may at any time by law make or alter elections.

The legislature does actually select electors. Any 'manner they may direct' MUST be approved by the legislature and ONLY the legislature. Any election held by popular vote in that State is certified by that same legislature AND NO ONE ELSE.

No court ruled the Election Commission violated the U. S. Constitution.
Yes it did.
A WI court does not have that authority.
Yes it does.
Only the WI legislature passed the law regulating time and manner of elections. There was no other law passed. The EC altered this in practice.
Which is unconstitutional.
Thus, the U. S. Constitution was not violated and nowhere did the WI court say it was unconstitutional.
It was violated. It was unconstitutional.
You are looking for any minor issues to justify not accepting the election results. You lost, accept it.
There was no election results.

Then the WI court had no authority to rule the actions of the WI Election Commission were unconstitutional because you say the courts do not have that authority.

PARADOX

Fallacy fallacy. The WI court has authority to strike down any law that is unconstitutional. So does the Supreme Court.
They do NOT have authority to interpret or change the any constitution.

The spy balloons clearly changed course to go over military installations. Sails would do that, but there are also balloons that have engines, and can move in different directions. Have you ever seen the Goodyear Blimp? That is a balloon that has an engine, and can change course.

Night adds nothing to a debate. Seriously, I am getting bored with responding to him.

Balloons don't have engines, dope. They can't just change course at will.
The spy balloon is not a blimp.

Balloons don't have engines, dope. They can't just change course at will.
The spy balloon is not a blimp.

The reason we believe they were spy balloons was they changed course to fly over military installations. If that was a lie, then they probably were not spy balloons.

Just to 'sanctuary cities', since Biden prevents them from sending these illegals back into Mexico or from enforcing the border crossing.
This is caused by Biden and DEMOCRATS, not the GOP. The GOP is just putting the DEMOCRATS' problem in their face so they actually have to deal with it.

The southern border has collapsed. That is purely the DEMOCRATS and Biden.

Are you sure about that? There are a metric fuckton of illegals but I only see 200 at a time bussed to the sanctuaries.

If they were spy balloons, then Biden shot down the spy balloon before it returned to China with the information. trump allowed multiple spy balloons to fly over military installations and return to China with information. That is just a fact.

Duh!

If they were spy balloons, then Biden shot down the spy balloon before it returned to China with the information. trump allowed multiple spy balloons to fly over military installations and return to China with information. That is just a fact.

Prove it.

You can't, and we both know it.

Prove it.

You can't, and we both know it.

If the balloons belonged to a Third World country, I can see the concern, but China has spy satellites. They also control the servers for TikTok and DJI (among others) drones.

While I'm not really concerned about the PRC knowing the effectiveness of the Henrietta, TX volunteer fire department putting out a grass fire from my drone video, the outrage shown by Trump Tuckers over a balloon seems excessive.

TBH, I don't know the international law regarding such overflights. One balloon was shot down because it was low enough to be a flight hazard, but the first one was over 60,000'.

Back