"Trump: What you're seeing in the news 'is not what's happening"

Equivocation - the use of ambiguous language intended to mislead or deceive, or to give someone an "out" when confronted with hypocrisy.

?????????????

"It is an honest statement to SAY that Trump, Bubba and Hart are/were adulterers...it's an adjective...which describes a noun."

I don't see the "out" for Trump.

The excuses you make to justify your hypocritical refusal to hold Trump to the same standards Hart and Clinton were held to are Trump's "out".

I am amused; what is "real" about the whiny liberal left and their pretense that Trump wasn't duly elected and they are going to resist? What is "real" about the FALSE narrative that we are still a racist nation. What is "real" about the FALSE narrative contained in the Black Lives Matter movement?

What is "real" in the laughably stupid claim that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians to win an election? What is "real" about the BLUE wave that is supposed to be coming.

When it comes to what IS real, the left and the Democratic Party of the Jackass obviously lost touch with what is REAL.

Why do you think Trump has always been preoccupied with the press? LOLOL

The excuses you make to justify your hypocritical refusal to hold Trump to the same standards Hart and Clinton were held to are Trump's "out".

Can you read?"It is an honest statement to SAY that Trump, Bubba and Hart are/were adulterers...it's an adjective...which describes a noun."

Can you read?"It is an honest statement to SAY that Trump, Bubba and Hart are/were adulterers...it's an adjective...which describes a noun."

Translation:

Must...defend...Trump.

Don't worry, at this point everyone understands you Trump supporters simply refuse to judge him using the same standards they used to judge past Democrat Presidents.

"Tuesday that what people are seeing and reading in the media about America's economy is "not what's happening."

""Don’t believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news,” Trump said, repeating a favored attack of his while pointing to where members of the press were gathered."

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ng-in-the-news-is-not-whats-happening-inbox-x

Interesting how the same day Donald tells the Kool aid drinkers that what they see in the media is all fake the Cohen/Trump tape surfaces proving a relationship that the Donald said he knew nothing about and was fake news when reported back in February.

Seems the Trump game plan is now to create an alternate reality for the Trumpkins. The right wing media has been doing that for decades, but now the Donald is employing his position as head of the Government to portray the same picture, taking the "media bias" rhetoric to a new level with Governmemt support

Getting awful close to "1984"

Quintessential "who ya gonna believe your lying eyes or me?". Imagine how many times Melania has heard that line of mindfuck bullshit.

Why do you think Trump has always been preoccupied with the press? LOLOL

He hasn't been; it is the dishonest press that is preoccupied with Trump. The dishonest press is counting on duping willful idiots into believing their FAKE stories and FALSE narratives.

Translation:

Must...defend...Trump.

Don't worry, at this point everyone understands you Trump supporters simply refuse to judge him using the same standards they used to judge past Democrat Presidents.

giphy.gif

Translation:

Must...defend...Trump.

OK I give up. You're blind.

..."Trump, Bubba and Hart are/were adulterers."

TRUMP IS/WAS ADULTERER

Back