trumppers spend months saying we are not a Democracy

talk about a gas lighting twilight zone response.

Harris is extremely unlikeable. she was clearly the aristocratic choice here.

I mean....have you seen the enthusiasm on the Dem side?

There hasn't been anything like it since Obama. I get that the right doesn't like Harris - but Democrats absolutely love her.

I don't love her. And don't you claim to be a conservative?

Well, I was speaking generally. She is clearly likeable - because millions on the Dem side like her.

I have some conservative positions, some liberal positions, and some centrist. I'm independent/centrist.

Then they cry, whine and bitch when the Democratic Party (not the government) replaces a candidate who retires with short notice, with a less Democratic process than usual.

Hypocrites who will make any excuse to be unhappy.
They FORCED him to "retire"

Well, I was speaking generally. She is clearly likeable - because millions on the Dem side like her.

I have some conservative positions, some liberal positions, and some centrist. I'm independent/centrist.
And a month and a half ago Democrats were openly discussing replacing her on the ticket.

And a month and a half ago Democrats were openly discussing replacing her on the ticket.

Eh - some were. Hardly all. Most knew it was the logical choice.

Regardless, she has ignited the party & the nation, and turned the race around. Which is why many on the right are grasping for anything at the moment.

Honestly, instead of focusing on her laugh or the Democrats' "coup," Trump and Republicans should focus on policy. I'm not sure if they'd win, but they'd fair a lot better than all of this yelling at the clouds stuff.

Back