Trump’s aberrant behavior is getting worse. Why are Americans ignoring his decline?

Trump started in politics very ignorant. He did not learn a lot. he is playing the same childish game 7 years later.

Trump started in politics very ignorant. He did not learn a lot. he is playing the same childish game 7 years later.

wrong.

saving americans from the clutches of globalist nihilist mass murderers is a hero's journey.

when are you gonna grow the fuck up, sellout?

I vote policy positions, not personalities.

We have any number of Americans with despicable political positions,
and the orangutan is certainly one of them,
but in his case, it's the personal attributes that really stand out.

Trump is a crude vulgarian with no perceptible redeeming values at all,
but it's also obvious that those who support him,
even if it were for policy positions,
don't seem to notice that.

How trashy does a person have to be to not see Trump as a grotesque character?

How low on the social ladder would one have to be to not see him as an embarrassment to the nation?

How illiterate would one have to be to not recognize his inability to express a cogent thought?

How little class would a person have to have to not actual "skeeve" Trump?
Not to feel crawly in his proximity?

How low can Americans get?
More than 74,000,000 Americans voted for Trump in 2020.
Is it not scary to even live in a nation with so many deficient, worthless, malignant people?
Are they even people? Don't they seem more like devolved mutants?

I ride around outside the city, and even in Massachusetts, one can see Trump signs on lawns.
Who would deface one's own property like that?

Would you put up a lawn sign that says, We're terrorists in this home?
Would you put up a sign that says, We support child molestation?
Would you adorn your manicured lawn with huge, smelly piles of pig excrement?

I say this with 100% sincerity.
None of those things are more self-hamulating and damning than a Trump sign.

You're saying to the world, I am a person of no value.
My presence on this planet is a heartbreaking flaw in nature.
Just being willing to tolerate my existence is a major character flaw in you.

We live among abominable trumpanzees.
You're opposed to genocidal purges.
What's your solution, then?

Seriously.

so explain how globalist idiocy and sending all the jobs away is a smart policy, fuckface.

do it or stfu.

this is the list of your beliefs that are most stupid.

this is what you asked for.

please pay attention to the conversation.

Those aren't my beliefs. Maybe your aluminum beanie needs to be retuned? Or is that what your "unit" told you as part of your Patsy Programming?

sending all the jobs away is smart.

a protest is an insurrection.

religion must stay crazy.

Those aren't my beliefs. Maybe your aluminum beanie needs to be retuned? Or is that what your "unit" told you as part of your Patsy Programming?

so you agree that globalization is stupid,

j6 was a slightly out of hand protest,

and morality is rational.

you must have slept great. you're killing it today, little einstein.

so you agree that globalization is stupid,

j6 was a slightly out of hand protest,

and morality is rational.

you must have slept great. you're killing it today, little einstein.
You're all over the map with your eccentricities, Freda. Coupled with your propensity to lie at the drop of a hat, I see no benefit in playing your little games.

I did sleep great. Thanks!

so explain how globalist idiocy and sending all the jobs away is a smart policy, fuckface.

do it or stfu.

First, you should be thankful for the internet giving you a safe place to call me fuckface.

Second, you're obviously not going to be the one to shut me up.

Third, the corporate oligarchy on whose strings Trump dances has no interest in ending globalism.
You listen to what he says rather than watch what he does.

You're a very stupid zombie, Asshat.

First, you should be thankful for the internet giving you a safe place to call me fuckface.

Second, you're obviously not going to be the one to shut me up.

Third, the corporate oligarchy on whose strings Trump dances has no interest in ending globalism.
You listen to what he says rather than watch what he does.

You're a very stupid zombie, Asshat.

nobody wants zero trade.

just tariffs on some key industries.

we can give other countries the cheap crap business.

but we can go full autarky if you people can't handle nuance. im good with it.

you people can't even do globalism right.

you present the american working class and citizenry in general as a victim to be assraped on the altar of chinese mercantilism.

this is why you're losing.

nobody wants zero trade.

just tariffs on some key industries.

we can give other countries the cheap crap business.

but we can go full autarky if you people can't handle nuance. im good with it.

you people can't even do globalism right.

you present the american working class and citizenry in general as a victim to be assraped on the altar of chinese mercantilism.

this is why you're losing.

We have over 1200 tariffs now. How many do we need? Those Chinese companies that have you weeping are products of American capitalists moving lock, stock and intellectual property to China for short-term massive profits.

We have over 1200 tariffs now. How many do we need? Those Chinese companies that have you weeping are products of American capitalists moving lock, stock and intellectual property to China for short-term massive profits.

more and deeper.

we need to be tariffs sluts.

protectionism is good, traitor dumbass.

and on some sectors we should rehome them completely regardless of cost for long term national viability.

:truestory:

What companies? What 'short term massive profits'?? How does increasing the costs of shipping and paying a tariff increase profit for a company?

You aren't making any sense again, Sock.

For your review:

Megyn Kelly said that former President Trump had lost “multiple steps” mentally and was no longer the same man he was in 2016.

The podcast host and former Fox News anchor said the 77-year-old former president was starting to show his age — and it wasn’t pretty.

“There’s no question Trump has lost a step or multiple steps,” Kelly told conservative commentator Glenn Beck Friday. “He is confusing Joe Biden for [Barack] Obama … I know he’s now saying he intentionally did that — go back and look at the clips, it wasn’t intentional.”

“The reference about how somebody is going to get us into World War II, confusing countries, confusing cities where he is, and it’s happening more and more,” she said.

“This is what happens when you’re 77-years-old. Trump seems inhuman, but he’s not inhuman. He’s a human. He’s a man,” Kelly continued. “DeSantis’ line about ‘Father Time spares no one,’ was a good one. So, look, if it’s between Trump and Biden, I don’t think there’s any question who’s more fit and more capable. But are we really going to pretend that Donald Trump is just as vibrant and mentally sharp as he was in ’16?”

https://nypost.com/2023/12/09/news/megyn-kelly-says-trump-has-lost-multiple-steps-mentally/

Back