Trump’s classified documents case dismissed by Judge Aileen Cannon

lets see appeal the ruling , appoint another prosecutor change the wording on this case so it is a whole new case ,Smith can give all the evidence he has to a new prosecutor.
there are a lot of things they can do to get this back in court.
letting it go like this is not justice for the American people and we deserve JUSTICE.
we will have to see what happens
Have a nice day

On one hand I am surprised she did this, but she sure has shown her stripes so I should not be.

It will be interesting now to see what happens at the District Court and if there is enough time to get to the Trump Court.

On one hand I am surprised she did this, but she sure has shown her stripes so I should not be.

It will be interesting now to see what happens at the District Court and if there is enough time to get to the Trump Court.
She’ll be overturned and hopefully chastised by the 11th circuit. She’s just awful.

I think Smith should now move it to DC or have a state prosecutor take the case with him as a consultant! Avoid the 11th and Clarence Thomas

Cannon bought time for Trump to escape justice until the election. Her rulings have made that intention clear. She finally took the last step.
It makes it possible for Hunter's lawyers to ask for the same rights.

I think Smith should now move it to DC or have a state prosecutor take the case with him as a consultant! Avoid the 11th and Clarence Thomas
th

It's all done there! I think he should sue the FBI, who is in charge of the investigation of who the guy that tried to shoot him was?

This is fucking Clown World Extreme.

The federal judge overseeing the classified documents charges against former president Donald Trump has dismissed the indictment on the grounds that special counsel Jack Smith was improperly appointed, according to a court filing Monday.

Time for violence.
Will actually work out better for Smith

He can now quickly appeal the case and get it moved to another jurisdiction. It was never going to held before Election Day, Cannon insured that fact, but entered into another Court Smith can get it moved away from Cannon

Will actually work out better for Smith

He can now quickly appeal the case and get it moved to another jurisdiction. It was never going to held before Election Day, Cannon insured that fact, but entered into another Court Smith can get it moved away from Cannon
It's OVER, fucktard. Keep pressing and even moar will be over, you stupid sumbitch!

Federal judge dismisses Trump classified documents case​

Disgusting. This judge needs to be removed from office.
What are going to do, try to assassinate him too?

Back