Trump’s classified documents case dismissed by Judge Aileen Cannon

She represents what Trump's idea of justice will be. It is about winning. He and his people will not face the law. The law will be used as a weapon against the left. This ruling could get Hunter's case thrown out.
DO NOT TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT CRIME ON TRUMP, FUCKER.

lets see appeal the ruling , appoint another prosecutor change the wording on this case so it is a whole new case ,Smith can give all the evidence he has to a new prosecutor.
there are a lot of things they can do to get this back in court.
letting it go like this is not justice for the American people and we deserve JUSTICE.
we will have to see what happens
Have a nice day
Double jeapordy, dumbass.

DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT CRIME ON TRUMP, FUCKER.

Ted Cruz would be a good choice.
Meh. I'd rather see Ken Paxton. He's already openly shown that he's willing to take the fight to the RINOs within his own state, and he's already been viciously attacked for being MAGA (RINOs even attempted to remove him from his AG position). Paxton is battle tested.

I am ashamed of our nation.
Oh trust me,.....your nation is ashamed of YOU too. You are an embarrassment to all decent Americans everywhere and now you have been reported to authorities for calling for violence among other things just a couple days after an assassination attempt. Best of luck,....your going to need it.

Back