Trump’s fascist talk is what’s ‘poisoning the blood of our country’

Biden should not debate Trump. Or, say, "When your 91 criminal indictments are settled, then we can talk."
Not sure what that would accomplish, unless you buy into the Republiclowns' senility narrative.

I'll admit I was a little concerned prior to the last SOTU speech, but Biden killed it.

After that, I believe that on pure substance, and if the moderators don't allow Trump to butt in and try to walk all over Biden while he's trying to speak, Biden will mop the floor with that weird thing on top of Trump's head.

c00.png
Funny how the followers and supporters of Nazis and fascists, always try to brush off any comparison of their leaders to the ideologies they seem to represent.

Are you all embarrassed by it?

Under the three-Reichs-and-you’re-out rule, Trump should be on the bench. Yet he keeps swinging — and this week provided a sobering measure of how numb we have become to his undeniably fascist rhetoric.

"The former president’s Truth Social account posted a video posing the question “What happens after Donald Trump wins?” and providing a possible answer: In the background was the phrase “unified Reich.”"

How could America possibly be unified with DJT spreading so much hatred?

He is not a unifying entity. His entire message is about hating others. The others are not going to be unified by that. He drives people apart.

The whole draw into the cult is about hatred of supposed dangerous others, immigrants, etc.

If it wasn't for immigrants America would never have become what it is. Most Americans are descendant from immigrants.

It is a form of self-hatred to hate on immigrants. Hating immigrants is a massive dividing force in our country.

That's not going to unify anything.

Funny how the followers and supporters of Nazis and fascists, always try to brush off any comparison of their leaders to the ideologies they seem to represent.

Are you all embarrassed by it?
I'm not at all embarrassed to point out your totally inappropriate uses of Nazis and Hitler in politics today.

Lie, lame and stupid.

This is Fascism and stupid.

Biden Labels Trump And His Supporters A 'Threat To Democracy'​

With that observation you show you don't know what fascism is. You do know in a way what stupid is being one of our reliable representatives of it.

A stronger case for what? Inflation? Border disasters? The embarrassment of Afghanistan? Gas prices skyrocketing?

YEAH but Bought and Paid for is emptying the last of the strategic reserve to try and lower prices at the pump to win votes.

Sure, democrats would Impeach Trump for even SUGGESTING doing something like that, but hypocrisy is a major party of the Marxist methodology.

If Biden doesn't make a stronger case for himself than he's making Trump may easily win.
Make no mistake about it,.....our fight is NOT against traditional mainstream democrats. Not at all. In fact BOTH sides need each other to keep each other halfway honest and exchange ideas. BUT.....the cult like woke Marxists? Yep....we are out to wipe them away from society to the point where they will never again be a viable political option in the future. And they SHOULD be. The day will come where anyone who was ever involved with those sick evil bastards will never admit they were in public out of pure shame and humiliation. Antifa or Marxist type organizations of any kind are OVER. Mark my words. The people of this country have had ENUFF and will make it happen. The clock is ticking.

I don't think he will win. But he will do violence.
why didn't he seize power when he was still president?

seems like he would have done it then, just declared an emergency and cited some continuity of governance type stuff, instead of stepping down, telling everyone To go home, and then trying again next time.

trump has success down as a fixed action pattern.

perseverance is the MOST IMPORTANT THING.

Hold the Line!

I'm not at all embarrassed to point out your totally inappropriate uses of Nazis and Hitler in politics today.
So you don't think a guy who openly talks about retribution against his political enemies, tried to forcefully take an election that he obviously lost and won't clearly state whether or not he'll accept the results of the next one if he loses again, along with all of his other strongman rhetoric, projects shades of a Nazi and fascist style dictator?

And you think that the rest of us are supposed to be naive enough to not see it?

There's nothing inappropriate about using terms in regard to Trump that he brings on himself.

Make no mistake about it,.....our fight is NOT against traditional mainstream democrats. Not at all. In fact BOTH sides need each other to keep each other halfway honest and exchange ideas. BUT.....the cult like woke Marxists? Yep....we are out to wipe them away from society to the point where they will never again be a viable political option in the future. And they SHOULD be. The day will come where anyone who was ever involved with those sick evil bastards will never admit they were in public out of pure shame and humiliation. Antifa or Marxist type organizations of any kind are OVER. Mark my words. The people of this country have had ENUFF and will make it happen. The clock is ticking.
Suggestion.

Before you start “wiping out Marxists” learn what a Marxist is. Based on your comment, you haven’t a clue.

The fuckwad trying to put his opponent in prison to stop free and fair elections is calling his victim a "fascist?"
Biden isn't trying to put Trump in prison.

Trump proved that free and fair elections are not something he gives a rat's ass about.

Stop lying.

BTW, please point out to us where I used the words Nazi or Hitler to describe Trump or anyone else.
Are you really that stupid?

In your first two posts, you used the phrase Three Reich's and you're out. That is clearly, undeniably, a play on words equaling Trump to being the leader of the Third Reich (eg., Hitler). There is no other way to spin that. That is a clear violation of Godwin's law as a result. You even found it hilarious in your second post meaning you knew what the connection was but inappropriately invoked Hitler / Nazis in your first post anyway.

Godwin's law violation, you lose the debate.

Biden isn't trying to put Trump in prison.

Trump proved that free and fair elections are not something he gives a rat's ass about.

Stop lying.
Sure he is. What do you think Jack Smith was appointed as a special council to do? The Democrats are the ones that don't want free and fair elections as clearly evidenced by their attempts to pass both the "For the Voter's Act" and the "John Lewis Voting Act," as starters.

You are the one that is lying here.

ROFL

Trump didn't engage in massive fraud in 2020, or ever.

We sure can't say that about you Marxists.
I never said he did.

He invited a crowd of angry, brainwashed goofballs to violently storm the Capitol building with the intent of forcing Congress to not certify Biden's victory.

Then he refused to try to call them off.

Then he lied and is still lying, about the election being stolen.

All you're doing is changing the subject/moving the goal posts.

IOW, typical Trumper sleaze tactic.

Are you really that stupid?

In your first two posts, you used the phrase Three Reich's and you're out. That is clearly, undeniably, a play on words equaling Trump to being the leader of the Third Reich (eg., Hitler). There is no other way to spin that. That is a clear violation of Godwin's law as a result. You even found it hilarious in your second post meaning you knew what the connection was but inappropriately invoked Hitler / Nazis in your first post anyway.

Godwin's law violation, you lose the debate.
You're either reading challenged or you're lying or you're desperate or you're just stupid.

Please link me to these imaginary posts you claim I made.

Fast forward.... you lose the debate.

Back