Trump's iconic ' election-clinching ' photo

moon

Satire for Sanity
Two movies spring to mind regarding images of presidential candidates which were intended to win.....or lose- the election for the candidate featured;
The Manchurian Candidate
The Dead Zone

Neither comes close to the unscripted image of a blood-stained Trump unrelenting under the Stars and Stripes.

There are as many opinions as there are people, of course....and mine is............
If Biden is not replaced quickly with a virile and articulate leadership then Trump will take the country in a landslide.

Trump-photo.jpg

Two movies spring to mind regarding images of presidential candidates which were intended to win.....or lose- the election for the candidate featured;
The Manchurian Candidate
The Dead Zone

Neither comes close to the unscripted image of a blood-stained Trump unrelenting under the Stars and Stripes.

There are as many opinions as there are people, of course....and mine is............
If Biden is not replaced quickly with a virile and articulate leadership then Trump will take the country in a landslide.

Trump-photo.jpg
One man took a bullet for "we the people" the other took a dump in his own depends. Pretty easy choice.

Those that continue to write Genocide Joe's scripts are handing the country to the orange oaf;

'All of this could not come at a worse time for Biden. His campaign, I don’t need to tell you, is in complete disarray. Day after day there has been headline after headline about the president being too frail and feeble for office. Biden already looked like a weak old man compared to Trump (who is only three years younger than him). Now that contrast has been extraordinarily heightened. Trump is the guy who jumps straight up after being fired at by an assassin; Biden is the guy who stumbles up the stairs. If you’re an undecided voter swayed by which candidate looks more presidential, your mind just got made up.'

Next attempt the Regime will ditch the narrative war mission and concentrate on the main mission.....getting this threat to the Revolution eliminated.

Blowing up Trump Force One is my first guess.

America lives by the gun. Who's next to pull the trigger on who ? It's been the rule of the mobsters for years.

The Manchurian Candidate
The Dead Zone

Trump-photo.jpg
Reminds me of the iconic Iwo Jima photo
1721043774404.png

Last edited:
Those that continue to write Genocide Joe's scripts are handing the country to the orange oaf;

'All of this could not come at a worse time for Biden. His campaign, I don’t need to tell you, is in complete disarray. Day after day there has been headline after headline about the president being too frail and feeble for office. Biden already looked like a weak old man compared to Trump (who is only three years younger than him). Now that contrast has been extraordinarily heightened. Trump is the guy who jumps straight up after being fired at by an assassin; Biden is the guy who stumbles up the stairs. If you’re an undecided voter swayed by which candidate looks more presidential, your mind just got made up.'

This may have saved Biden's campaign by taking his dementia off the front page.

The Manchurian Candidate
The Dead Zone

Trump-photo.jpg
Iconic photo.

I think Biden's wife is pushing him to stay the course?!!
1721045982248.png

Back