Trump's iconic ' election-clinching ' photo

Secret Service broke Reagan’s rib getting him Inside the car to safety. Cathey let Trump pose for a photo op? Why?
Probably because this was all staged.

The "blood" and the "injury"were fake.

They probably told some gullible Trump zealot kid they needed him to climb up on the roof with his rifle and help them protect Trump.

Then they shot him dead.

Shot into the crowd to make it more convincing.

They probably told some gullible Trump zealot kid they needed him to climb up on the roof with his rifle and help them protect Trump.

Then they shot him dead.

You'll get two thumbs up for that...wait for them...;)

Then they shot him dead.

I’m not into conspiracy theories, if this was “staged”. It went horribly wrong in that it killed and injured others.

I don’t think she would do that. She is supporting her husband’s decision is a more appropriate wording.

Opinion: Why Jill Biden won’t urge the President to end his reelection bid​

CNN —
If anyone can convince President Joe Biden to make a graceful exit, it’s his wife of 47 years. But for anxious Democrats hoping Jill Biden will step in, don’t hold your breath.

Joe Biden has been a politician for five decades. Jill Biden has been by his side for almost that entire time. And ever since his mother Catherine “Jean” Finnegan Biden passed away in 2010, she has been the matriarch of the sprawling Biden family.

There has not been a more close-knit first family since the Kennedys. They include the first lady, Valerie Biden Owens, 78, the president’s younger sister and his longtime political adviser who ran several of his Senate and presidential campaigns, and his son Hunter. They are the triumvirate of decision-makers in the Biden family.

But it is Jill who is her husband’s greatest and most loyal defender. As someone who has studied first ladies, I was not at all surprised that she has been his most vocal supporter in the days since the President’s disastrous debate. Her main message? This too shall pass.

“Joe isn’t just the right person for the job. He’s the only person for the job,” she declared at a Long Island fundraiser on Saturday, two days after Biden’s disastrous debate performance that has put his reelection bid in peril. She was more forthcoming at an LGBTQ fundraising event at New York’s Stonewall National Monument, when she admitted the obvious because, as she told the crowd, “I know it’s on your minds.”

“As Joe said earlier today, he’s not a young man,” she said. “And you know, after last night’s debate, he said, ‘You know, Jill, I don’t know what happened. I didn’t feel that great.’ And I said, ‘Look, Joe, we are not going to let 90 minutes define the four years that you’ve been president.’”

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/02/opinions/first-lady-jill-biden-2024-debate-president-biden-brower/index.html
1721058726726.png

Opinion

Dear Jill Biden, please tell your husband it’s time to step aside​

Readers ask the First Lady to level with President Biden, and to preserve his legacy.

Dear Jill Biden,
We are Democratic women: professionals from K-12 education, universities, science, medicine, nonprofits, law, banking and architecture — all in Philadelphia. We are involved in our communities. Many of us have served as volunteers in Democratic election campaigns for years, especially in the past two presidential elections. We marched in the 2017 Women’s March in Washington and in subsequent marches there and in Philadelphia.

We were thrilled and relieved when your husband won the 2020 presidential election against Donald Trump. In Philadelphia, church bells tolled, cars honked, and we were all out on the streets and on Independence Mall celebrating.

We have appreciated your family’s steady presence during the Jan. 6 insurrection, and have appreciated President Biden’s leadership through the covid-19 pandemic and numerous international crises. He has strengthened U.S. support for our NATO allies, introduced environmental protection measures while enhancing U.S. industrial growth and supported women’s reproductive health rights. He has reinforced our democracy at a perilous time in our country and in the world.

Now the prospect of Donald Trump’s return threatens the country, our democracy, our economy and our humanitarian values. He and his allies spread outrageous lies with a self-assurance that is breathtaking. We have entered a different political era, and this requires a unique leadership style.
We turn to you, Ms. Biden, with our request to urge your husband to end his campaign for the presidency. It is time for the younger generation to take charge in a manner that will stop Mr. Trump in his tracks and build on your husband’s legacy rather than allow it to be destroyed

We are all grateful to you for your extraordinary service to the country as first lady. Mr. Biden is lucky to have you, and we are as well.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2024/07/05/jill-biden-joe-biden-step-down/

1721059058706.png

Opinion: Why Jill Biden won’t urge the President to end his reelection bid​

CNN —
If anyone can convince President Joe Biden to make a graceful exit, it’s his wife of 47 years. But for anxious Democrats hoping Jill Biden will step in, don’t hold your breath.

Joe Biden has been a politician for five decades. Jill Biden has been by his side for almost that entire time. And ever since his mother Catherine “Jean” Finnegan Biden passed away in 2010, she has been the matriarch of the sprawling Biden family.

There has not been a more close-knit first family since the Kennedys. They include the first lady, Valerie Biden Owens, 78, the president’s younger sister and his longtime political adviser who ran several of his Senate and presidential campaigns, and his son Hunter. They are the triumvirate of decision-makers in the Biden family.

But it is Jill who is her husband’s greatest and most loyal defender. As someone who has studied first ladies, I was not at all surprised that she has been his most vocal supporter in the days since the President’s disastrous debate. Her main message? This too shall pass.

“Joe isn’t just the right person for the job. He’s the only person for the job,” she declared at a Long Island fundraiser on Saturday, two days after Biden’s disastrous debate performance that has put his reelection bid in peril. She was more forthcoming at an LGBTQ fundraising event at New York’s Stonewall National Monument, when she admitted the obvious because, as she told the crowd, “I know it’s on your minds.”

“As Joe said earlier today, he’s not a young man,” she said. “And you know, after last night’s debate, he said, ‘You know, Jill, I don’t know what happened. I didn’t feel that great.’ And I said, ‘Look, Joe, we are not going to let 90 minutes define the four years that you’ve been president.’”

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/02/opinions/first-lady-jill-biden-2024-debate-president-biden-brower/index.html
View attachment 27978

Opinion

Dear Jill Biden, please tell your husband it’s time to step aside​

Readers ask the First Lady to level with President Biden, and to preserve his legacy.

Dear Jill Biden,
We are Democratic women: professionals from K-12 education, universities, science, medicine, nonprofits, law, banking and architecture — all in Philadelphia. We are involved in our communities. Many of us have served as volunteers in Democratic election campaigns for years, especially in the past two presidential elections. We marched in the 2017 Women’s March in Washington and in subsequent marches there and in Philadelphia.

We were thrilled and relieved when your husband won the 2020 presidential election against Donald Trump. In Philadelphia, church bells tolled, cars honked, and we were all out on the streets and on Independence Mall celebrating.

We have appreciated your family’s steady presence during the Jan. 6 insurrection, and have appreciated President Biden’s leadership through the covid-19 pandemic and numerous international crises. He has strengthened U.S. support for our NATO allies, introduced environmental protection measures while enhancing U.S. industrial growth and supported women’s reproductive health rights. He has reinforced our democracy at a perilous time in our country and in the world.

Now the prospect of Donald Trump’s return threatens the country, our democracy, our economy and our humanitarian values. He and his allies spread outrageous lies with a self-assurance that is breathtaking. We have entered a different political era, and this requires a unique leadership style.
We turn to you, Ms. Biden, with our request to urge your husband to end his campaign for the presidency. It is time for the younger generation to take charge in a manner that will stop Mr. Trump in his tracks and build on your husband’s legacy rather than allow it to be destroyed

We are all grateful to you for your extraordinary service to the country as first lady. Mr. Biden is lucky to have you, and we are as well.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2024/07/05/jill-biden-joe-biden-step-down/

View attachment 27980
United We Stand

Biden is the Vsndidate! Get on board, Ken.

I don’t think she would do that. She is supporting her husband’s decision is a more appropriate wording.
Given the text of Dr Jill's "Mickey Mouse" doctorate in Education from some 3rd-rate college was full of embarrassing grammatical/syntactical errors and generally poor-quality, written English, I don't think "appropriate wording" would be her forte, PHANTITSSMALL.

Dr Jill is far more interested in appearing on the cover of VOGUE magazine and other such frivolous/superficial nonsense than supporting Blow-Hole Joe Biden.

They were probably considered to be acceptable collateral damage.
As Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip where the current Reich Nazi Christiananality pedophilia is no different from Byrd's KKK West Nazi Germany Virginia who threatened the Senator at a National Guard Airport celebration & at a political fundraiser years apart.........

Secret Service broke Reagan’s rib getting him Inside the car to safety. They let Trump pose for a photo op? Why?
Shitty secret service agents that day. Shitty DEI hires by a shitty libtard president. The head of the SS was appointed by Biden and we all know anything that the old potato head touches turns to shit.

Then they shot him dead.

So you are accusing secret service agents of executing a kid to help Trump? :laugh:

Back