Trump's iconic ' election-clinching ' photo

Given the text of Dr Jill's "Mickey Mouse" doctorate in Education from some 3rd-rate college was full of embarrassing grammatical/syntactical errors and generally poor-quality, written English, I don't think "appropriate wording" would be her forte, PHANTITSSMALL.

Dr Jill is far more interested in appearing on the cover of VOGUE magazine and other such frivolous/superficial nonsense than supporting Blow-Hole Joe Biden.
Melania is still fuming she didn't get a Vogue cover while first lady. Yet she got one when she married the Donald, Dachsieweenie.

Given the text of Dr Jill's "Mickey Mouse" doctorate in Education from some 3rd-rate college was full of embarrassing grammatical/syntactical errors and generally poor-quality, written English, I don't think "appropriate wording" would be her forte, PHANTITSSMALL.

Dr Jill is far more interested in appearing on the cover of VOGUE magazine and other such frivolous/superficial nonsense than supporting Blow-Hole Joe Biden.
She should have referred to her WWJD bracelet What Would Joe Do. Then plagiarize the thing.

Two movies spring to mind regarding images of presidential candidates which were intended to win.....or lose- the election for the candidate featured;
The Manchurian Candidate
The Dead Zone

Neither comes close to the unscripted image of a blood-stained Trump unrelenting under the Stars and Stripes.

There are as many opinions as there are people, of course....and mine is............
If Biden is not replaced quickly with a virile and articulate leadership then Trump will take the country in a landslide.

Trump-photo.jpg
What a load of ass blubbering

Don't forget that almost half of her dissertation was word stuffing...

You're not a cinema fan then, dumbass. Not surprising at all. Any Hollywood parking attendant knows more about politics than you.
Reminded me of the scene from Braveheart when they all ducked down under a hail of arrows. Then stood up and cheered defiantly after the assault, Very similar to Trump and his crowd in the bleachers.

The Trump supporters did not stampede, run and flee. They stuck by him. And when he rose up defiantly, they rose too and cheered. It was amazing. Like the scene right out of the movie Braveheart.

Back