Trumps misconduct around young women

floridafan

Verified User
Former White House adviser Alyssa Farah Griffin said that it was common knowledge throughout the Trump White House that the former president engaged in sexually inappropriate behavior around young women, reported The Daily Beast on Friday.

"Alyssa Farah Griffin, who is now a co-host of The View but was at the time among the dozen most senior staff in the West Wing, is sharing her experience in the Trump administration in the hopes that it will deter other women from working for the real estate mogul and reality TV star," the Beast reported.

"'I saw behavior and engagement with very young junior female staffers from the former president that made me uncomfortable,” she adds, alleging Trump’s behavior “was an open secret, open discussion in the West Wing,'" said the report. "'The way I was brought up, the way that I’ve behaved professionally is it is my duty to report that. So I took it to my direct report, which was the then-Chief of Staff Mark Meadows,' she added. 'He seemed very aware of the issue and said he was going to handle it.'"

This comes after Stephanie Grisham, the former White House press secretary, told CNN that she repeatedly did everything in her power to prevent Trump ever being alone in the room with one of her specific young female staffers, whom Trump casually made sexual comments about, because she was afraid of what he would do to her.

Hey, Trumpys do not care. When he was running the Miss Teenage America contest he told Stern that he walked into their locker rooms. He said when you own the contest, you can do what you want. Trump's own words and actions mean nothing to his fans. His staff knew he was a pig to women. He called Ivanka a piece of ass on Stern.
Trump is a plg. https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210055216

26 women have gone on public record accusing trump of sexual assault.

It's reasonable to assume there are dozens or hundreds more women he assaulted who didn't want to go public

Hey, Trumpys do not care. When he was running the Miss Teenage America contest he told Stern that he walked into their locker rooms. He said when you own the contest, you can do what you want. Trump's own words and actions mean nothing to his fans. His staff knew he was a pig to women. He called Ivanka a piece of ass on Stern.
Trump is a plg. https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210055216

The sleazier Trump is, the more Republicans worship him.

Former White House adviser Alyssa Farah Griffin said that it was common knowledge throughout the Trump White House that the former president engaged in sexually inappropriate behavior around young women, reported The Daily Beast on Friday.

"Alyssa Farah Griffin, who is now a co-host of The View but was at the time among the dozen most senior staff in the West Wing, is sharing her experience in the Trump administration in the hopes that it will deter other women from working for the real estate mogul and reality TV star," the Beast reported.

"'I saw behavior and engagement with very young junior female staffers from the former president that made me uncomfortable,” she adds, alleging Trump’s behavior “was an open secret, open discussion in the West Wing,'" said the report. "'The way I was brought up, the way that I’ve behaved professionally is it is my duty to report that. So I took it to my direct report, which was the then-Chief of Staff Mark Meadows,' she added. 'He seemed very aware of the issue and said he was going to handle it.'"

This comes after Stephanie Grisham, the former White House press secretary, told CNN that she repeatedly did everything in her power to prevent Trump ever being alone in the room with one of her specific young female staffers, whom Trump casually made sexual comments about, because she was afraid of what he would do to her.

It amazes me that you actually have the nerve to post this when you voted for a lying racist child groping imbecile who showered with his daughter. Never wonder why I consider leftists to be low life scum.

It amazes me that you actually have the nerve to post this when you voted for a lying racist child groping imbecile who showered with his daughter. Never wonder why I consider leftists to be low life scum.

It amazes me that someone like you can keep post pointless stupidity.

Last edited:

Aren't you the buffoon that likes to derail threads? Ya, I thought so.

You will do anything to change the subject from Trumps predatory actions. How bout you get back to me when this president is indicted, or formally accused. Short of that all you have is the usual bullshit.

Your lies don’t hold the weight actual facts do

Has one single woman ever warned young girls about Biden the way everyone seems to be doing with trump, handjob?
When President Biden was informed women were made uncomfortable by his touch he did not respond like Trump and defame the women, he replied, “I get it” and promised o be more “mindful” of women’s personal space. It’s a vast difference between the two men.

You will do anything to change the subject from Trumps predatory actions. How bout you get back to me when this president is indicted, or formally accused. Short of that all you have is the usual bullshit.

No I'll discuss trumps misconduct all day all you have to do is type, "Joe Biden is guilty of the same misconduct". The last thing anyone needs is feigned moral outrage from a Joe Biden supporter of all people. Plus we have tons of video of the groper-chief-in chief in action. If you don't like being questioned don't start stupid threads.

No I'll discuss trumps misconduct all day all you have to do is type, "Joe Biden is guilty of the same misconduct". The last thing anyone needs is feigned moral outrage from a Joe Biden supporter of all people. Plus we have tons of video of the groper-chief-in chief in action. If you don't like being questioned don't start stupid threads.

Then why haven’t the women sued and won cases against him?

Here’s a clue idiot

No cases filed

Not so much with Trumpy huh

Unlike

Has any woman ever said that they didn't want to be left alone with Joe Biden? Has any of his staff complained about him? All you can do is make up shit to change the subject from Trump being a sexual predator.

Has any woman ever said that they didn't want to be left alone with Joe Biden? Has any of his staff complained about him? All you can do is make up shit to change the subject from Trump being a sexual predator.

Are you saying that no one has ever complained about Joe?:laugh:

Are you saying that no one has ever complained about Joe?:laugh:

Has anyone ever said that they dont want young women alone with Biden as they have with the sexual predator. There are dozens of women who have voiced serious complaints about trump, but of course you dont care.

Has anyone ever said that they dont want young women alone with Biden as they have with the sexual predator. There are dozens of women who have voiced serious complaints about trump, but of course you dont care.

I noticed you didn't answer my question ... plenty of people don't want to be alone with Biden...;)

Back