Trumps misconduct around young women

Moron, you asked for evidence of Biden being accused. Now run along halfwit. You're not mentally capable of following a debate.

Oopsie,
you never read anything, shitstain.

Here is the last sentence of my post:

" Reade did not accuse Biden of any kind of sexual misconduct and made no mention of the alleged assault."

The pigfucking orangutan was not an unknown commodity
when America had its mental breakdown in front of the world
and elected him President.

Young women who took jobs working for him had to have been too fucking stupid to get jobs anywhere else.

Since nobody chooses to be that fucking stupid,
I must admit that finding it impossible to have sympathy for them
is unfortunate callousness on my part.

Oopsie,
you never read anything, shitstain.

Here is the last sentence of my post:

" Reade did not accuse Biden of any kind of sexual misconduct and made no mention of the alleged assault."

You're a lying dumbass halfwit.

Tara Reade, who worked for the former US vice-president nearly 30 years ago, says he sexually assaulted her in the halls of Congress

"There was no exchange, really, he just had me up against the wall," she said to podcast host Katie Halper in March 2020.

"I remember it happened all at once... his hands were on me and underneath my clothes." He then penetrated her with his fingers, she said.

"I remember him saying, first, as he was doing it 'Do you want to go somewhere else?' and then him saying to me, when I pulled away... he said 'Come on man, I heard you liked me,'" she said..

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52462113

The pigfucking orangutan was not an unknown commodity
when America had its mental breakdown in front of the world
and elected him President.

Young women who took jobs working for him had to have been too fucking stupid to get jobs anywhere else.

Since nobody chooses to be that fucking stupid,
I must admit that finding it impossible to have sympathy for them
is unfortunate callousness on my part.

Another great reason to re-elect Trump; he triggers lying, low IQ leftist halfwits like you. :laugh:

Hard to imagine that 30 or so women all made up lies against the great Donald.
If I were you it would be time to get on the Desantis bandwagon. Trump is going nowhere, other than jail.

Many more did not want to come out. You can bet there were a lot more. Many women hide their shameful experiences. Few rape victims go to the police. It is the most underreported crime.

Trump said he walked into Miss Teenage America contests dressing rooms. He told Howard Stern that when you own the contest you can do what you want. Golly, seems like a good president and diplomat to me. Trump is a pig. He has abused women his whole life.

No I'll discuss trumps misconduct all day all you have to do is type, "Joe Biden is guilty of the same misconduct".

What is the fake modeling agency that Biden setup to sell women to his friends? Or did just trump do that?

Hard to imagine that 30 or so women all made up lies against the great Donald.
If I were you it would be time to get on the Desantis bandwagon. Trump is going nowhere, other than jail.

Not hard to imagine that you are lying about the numbers and everything else. Add moron to that as well. You're an insufferable moron.

Back