Trump’s Mother’s Day Tirade Shows ‘What a Bitter, Diseased Soul He Is

In the post, Trump blasted the mothers of his political enemies, who he called “lunatics and maniacs.”

“Happy Mother’s Day to ALL, in particular the Mothers, Wives and Lovers of the Radical Left Fascists, Marxists, and Communists who are doing everything within their power to destroy and obliterate our once great Country,” Trump wrote. “Please make these complete Lunatics and Maniacs Kinder, Gentler, Softer and, most importantly, Smarter, so that we can, quickly, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!”

Scarborough said that — while he didn’t need it — Trump’s Truth Social tirade on Mother’s Day was just further evidence of his true, ugly character.

“And I must say we did learn an awful lot about Donald Trump. We already knew it, but again, the fact that he would write that on Mother’s Day shows just, again, what a bitter, diseased soul he is.”

https://news.yahoo.com/dramatic-footage-shows-part-chicago-142419207.html

He truly is bitter and diseased, and so are his worshipers.

Last election Biden got the most votes any president ever did. Stop with the polling, Polling is meaningless this early.

Trump get more votes than any previous president. Yes, polls are meaningless. Ask Hillary...

Not surprising

Did you think it is a common practice to pimp Mothers Day, and what it represents, to launch a personal attack on those you hate?

This is true mother's day is pimped by the greeting card, candy and flower companies. Let's keep who gets pimped when in order right?

Time for another attention whore troll reminder. lol

Today, 10:11 AM
Yakuda
Verified Loser

This message is hidden because Yakuda is on your ignore list.

Today, 10:11 AM
Yakuda
Verified Loser

This message is hidden because Yakuda is on your ignore list.

“Please make these complete Lunatics and Maniacs Kinder, Gentler, Softer and, most importantly, Smarter, so that we can, quickly, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!”

What part of Trump urging mothers' of these leftist lunatics to make their sons and daughters gentler, softer, and most importantly smarter suggests that he's a bitter diseased soul? I see nothing but compassion coming from the great Trump. And its not just his great compassion for those mothers' of radical maniacs on the LEFT that he has, but he has great compassion for America, which is of course something that left has zero of.

What has that got to do with my reply?

LOVy5n0.jpg

What part of Trump urging mothers' of these leftist lunatics to make their sons and daughters gentler, softer, and most importantly smarter suggests that he's a bitter diseased soul? I see nothing but compassion coming from the great Trump. And its not just his great compassion for those mothers' of radical maniacs on the LEFT that he has, but he has great compassion for America, which is of course something that left has zero of.

9ZphG16.jpg

Trump disrespected his mother even while she was alive. You lied about being a Christian. I hope Satan keeps you warm, Hater.

It's a shame your mother didn't have any human children

Back