Trump’s Mother’s Day Tirade Shows ‘What a Bitter, Diseased Soul He Is

He is sick and that’s what the love about him.

Sick is comforted by sick.

Last edited:
2i2upjie9ox01.jpg

In the post, Trump blasted the mothers of his political enemies, who he called “lunatics and maniacs.”

“Happy Mother’s Day to ALL, in particular the Mothers, Wives and Lovers of the Radical Left Fascists, Marxists, and Communists who are doing everything within their power to destroy and obliterate our once great Country,” Trump wrote. “Please make these complete Lunatics and Maniacs Kinder, Gentler, Softer and, most importantly, Smarter, so that we can, quickly, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!”

Scarborough said that — while he didn’t need it — Trump’s Truth Social tirade on Mother’s Day was just further evidence of his true, ugly character.

“And I must say we did learn an awful lot about Donald Trump. We already knew it, but again, the fact that he would write that on Mother’s Day shows just, again, what a bitter, diseased soul he is.”

https://news.yahoo.com/dramatic-footage-shows-part-chicago-142419207.html

Guano, you really struggle through life don't you?

Good grief! It’s 536 day till November 2024, I’m not going to stress over Gen Z enthusiasm till 2024.

Out of curiosity, how many post-Boomer generations have popped up so far?

I lost track of the labels,
which is a shame,
because I'm known to like labels.

They simplify discourse.

Out of curiosity, how many post-Boomer generations have popped up so far?

I lost track of the labels,
which is a shame,
because I'm known to like labels.

They simplify discourse.
I have no idea, I’m a Boom, my kids are Millennials and my grands are Generation Z, I think there’s a Generation X, they’re age range is between Boomers and Millennials.

I have no idea, I’m a Boom, my kids are Millennials and my grands are Generation Z, I think there’s a Generation X, they’re age range is between Boomers and Millennials.

I'm a 1946 Boomer--FIRST WAVE.

Most of my friends are pre-boom war babies, and now we're almost talking Apisa old!!!

Back