Tucker Carlson Tried to Serve Two Masters | Consortium News

I've made my views on Trump clear, but as to Carlson, he was pretty much the only reporter in the mainstream media that was reporting on a lot of things with a discerning eye, from official covid narratives to the Ukraine war.

You mean he was saying what you agreed about on the Putin attack. You agreeing with the lies he told does not make him a discerning reporter. He knowingly and deliberately lied. You like being lied to.

Carlson, on the other hand, has really impressed me recently.

The problem with Carlson, from Murdoch's perspective, is the problem that so many others have. Carlson forgot the first rule of Fight Club. Carlson is arrogant, and he talks too much. He thinks he can say anything he wants about Murdoch's conspiracies. He is doing it in, sort of, privacy, but in a way that is permanent. It cost Murdoch hundreds of millions of dollars, and moved him closer to prison.

Carlson thinks he is very important. He thinks that he controls his viewers. There is no thought that he is serving his viewers.

Or at least that is my two cents.

Josh Hammer

@TuckerCarlson's abrupt ouster from Fox this week is a win for the American ruling class and the D.C. uniparty regime, and a tremendous loss for regime dissenters and those on the side of civilizational sanity.

My syndicated column for the week[:]
Tucker Carlson and the Struggle for Civilizational Sanity | Opinion | Newsweek

Source:
https://twitter.com/josh_hammer/status/1651951052294623237

I took a look at Josh Hammer's article, which focuses on transgenderism. I agree with some of what he says, but disagree with quite a bit as well.

Tuckers reputation has gone up, the Murdochs and FoxNews reputation is in free fall.

Only to those who Trump conned. The rest of us see Tucker getting exposed as a liar and showing that lying was his job. Tucker in the real country has sunk like a rock. But you rightys want him to lie more to you and you will follow him wherever he lies next.

Tucker did not start out a worker bee, he does not need to work, but he has been working his ass off for years.

Trump has worked his ass off his entire life.

All Trump and Tucker did was run their hateful mouths all of their life.

That is why they are now has-beens and losers!

They had it all, and blew it with their Big mouths!

All Trump and Tucker did was run their hateful mouths all of their life.

That is why they are now has-beens and losers!

They had it all, and blew it with their Big mouths!

Little lizard, that was a pretty dumb comment as Carlson has been offered $100 million already and he will make even more on his own.

That was only $20 million per year, the same as his Fox contract is reported to be.

No, a bigger one came in from someone that announced on Megyn Kelly's podcast. All moot as Tucker is still on the FOX payroll until Dec 2024.

I wonder how much Tucker minds finishing out his contract, taking what is reported to be something like $34 million for doing nothing through the end of next year, something Fox as good warriors for the WOKE Revolution would almost certainly agree to as it would keep him off of the airwaves and mostly off the internet. He could use that time to give talks and write a book, he could play a massive role doing those two things.

Keep in mind that Tucker has been working like beast the last couple of years at least...and he was never a huge worker till recently...A break while collecting massive checks might be just the right thing right now.

Another thing...Unlike say Bannon Tucker would be welcomed with open arms in Europe if he should want to do a speaking tour there.

Little lizard, that was a pretty dumb comment as Carlson has been offered $100 million already and he will make even more on his own.

Tucker will never ever again have the opportunity to make 32 million dollars a year for ANY MEDIA OUTLET- just to lie for 1 hour a night for 4 night's a week- like the deal he had with Fox News.

This was an offer that was made to Tucker to be spread out over 5 years. And he would have to move to Canada to take up the offer.

Should he take it- GOOD RIDDANCE!

Steve Schmidt, by far the most educated and intelligent Repub has said Trucker has been exposed. He is a white nationalist and a bigot.

Back