Tucker Carlson Warned of a ‘Diesel Disaster’ That Never Happened

The diesel shortage is far from over, it has gotten very slightly better over the last month but we are one problem from catastrophe, and prices are very high driving inflation all through the economy.

You cant just pump crude into a refinery and make whatever you want....they type of oil you are using decides how much of what you want to make you can make. It also depends some on how the refinery is built. The problem for the diesel shortage is that it is very close to home heating fuel on the spectrum, which is also in shortage. A cold winter could be catastrophe as we might not be able to avoid running out of one or the other.

That’s what makes being a demagogue easy, you are never held accountable for what you say, if one conspiracy doesn’t sell, just move on to the next, and never look back. Tucker is pimping hate to the hateful, facts, accountability or validity don’t matter as long as you give them what they want to hear, and Tucker is very good at it

You cant just pump crude into a refinery and make whatever you want....they type of oil you are using decides how much of what you want to make you can make. It also depends some on how the refinery is built. The problem for the diesel shortage is that it is very close to home heating fuel on the spectrum, which is also in shortage. A cold winter could be catastrophe as we might not be able to avoid running out of one or the other.

warning his millions of viewers that “by the Monday of Thanksgiving week” there would be “no more diesel” and “everything will stop.” :laugh:

warning his millions of viewers that “by the Monday of Thanksgiving week” there would be “no more diesel” and “everything will stop.” :laugh:

Tucker is not always right, neither you you, neither am I.

He was right that the diesel shortage is a serious problem, one that the Mind Molders dont talk much about.

Well, it’s been 25 days and not only has the United States not run out of diesel fuel, but it has slightly expanded its reserves while the price of diesel has dropped.

Well, it’s been 25 days and not only has the United States not run out of diesel fuel, but it has slightly expanded its reserves while the price of diesel has dropped.

Somebody should ask Tucker what he was thinking, because it was a stupid mistake, one I noticed as the words came out of his mouth.

Somebody should ask Tucker what he was thinking, because it was a stupid mistake, one I noticed as the words came out of his mouth.

Easy, Tucker was thinking what can I say that will make me more money, the more outrageous the better, equates to more lemmings watching, Murdoch happy, and Tucker happy

Tucker is not money motivated.

You really that naive?

Tucker, who had been at it for decades, was a loser, got washed from other networks, until he found his niche by reinventing himself as a demagogue, Murdoch, who is all about profit, doesn’t have him prime time cause he thinks Tucker is a legitimate journalist

“Thanks to the Biden administration's religious war in Ukraine, this country is about to run out of diesel fuel,”

Carlson breathlessly exclaimed

You really that naive?

Tucker, who had been at it for decades, was a loser, got washed from other networks, until he found his niche by reinventing himself as a demagogue, Murdoch, who is all about profit, doesn’t have him prime time cause he thinks Tucker is a legitimate journalist

If you actually believe that then you live a rich fantasy life.

Of course, he is. I know he is in the Swanson food family. He is rich. But rich people never have enough.

He did not go into journalism because he wanted to make a lot of money, he did it because he was lazy and the hobnobbing was great. Nobody would have figured that over life he would turn into a work-a-holic who avoids all parties.

If you actually believe that then you live a rich fantasy life.

Really, did he not wash up on an array of papers including the Examiner, CNN, MSNBC, PBS, and was a nobody on Fox, remember “sore throat” and corny bow ties. Murdoch used him as a substitute host for Hannity and his career was born

Really, did he not wash up on an array of papers including the Examiner, CNN, MSNBC, PBS, and was a nobody on Fox, remember “sore throat” and corny bow ties. Murdoch used him as a substitute host for Hannity and his career was born

You are an idiot....Roger Ailes hired Tucker, and he had complete control over hiring.

Back