Tucker Carlson Warned of a ‘Diesel Disaster’ That Never Happened

He sells awareness that we are being abused by the Failed Elite Class.

Cruelty is my Red Line, so I completely get it.

Plus I have kids that I care about.

And grandkids.

Three.

He sells fear… perfect example is your fear for your kids future.

Easy, Tucker was thinking what can I say that will make me more money, the more outrageous the better, equates to more lemmings watching, Murdoch happy, and Tucker happy

And the JPP Reichwingers are dutifully repeating it everywhere. Fear! Terror! The sky is falling! It's their meat and potatoes.

Remember seeing jpp's maga dumb fux posting this?

The alt right does not understand what stockpiles mean. If we have three weeks of stockpiles of diesel fuel, and are producing more than we consumer, we are going to run out NEVER.

The price of diesel hasn't dropped.

Diesel prices are dropping quickly as we speak.

Tucker and Elon are now one and two at the top of the Revolutions Kill List.

Who has the honor of bing #1 I do not know.

Nugent has spent 16 years claiming to be on a kill list, and about to be killed. He is still molesting children, with no harm done to him.

The alt right does not understand what stockpiles mean. If we have three weeks of stockpiles of diesel fuel, and are producing more than we consumer, we are going to run out NEVER.

Nugent has spent 16 years claiming to be on a kill list, and about to be killed. He is still molesting children, with no harm done to him.

we're not producing at all, captain fuckstick.

The alt right does not understand what stockpiles mean.
The description is about the stockpile, dumbass.
If we have three weeks of stockpiles of diesel fuel,
A bit less than that at the moment.
and are producing more than we consumer,
Refineries are not producing more than we consume. There are not enough refineries.
we are going to run out NEVER.
The very real possibility of running out of diesel fuel exists.
No, they aren't.

Diesel fuel is being produced at the refineries, but there are not enough refineries. There is insufficient capacity to meet market demand.

that needs to be rectified.

and can be easily.

a major hurdle is environmentalists trying to stop all production and making us dependant.

environmentalist idiocy is actually a tool of the globalists to achieve this end.

it;s an attack on the west.

the paris accords are idiocy for western nations.

Diesel fuel is being produced at the refineries, but there are not enough refineries. There is insufficient capacity to meet market demand.

I doubt it.

that's globalist propaganda.

there has never been insufficent diesel before.

this is a biden era fact of his war on american production of everything, consistent with globalist treachery, as you also have a secret hidden penchant to support.

:truestory:

that needs to be rectified.

and can be easily.

a major hurdle is environmentalists trying to stop all production and making us dependant.

environmentalist idiocy is actually a tool of the globalists to achieve this end.

it;s an attack on the west.

the paris accords are idiocy for western nations.

Not so easily. First Democrats and environmentalists must be removed from power.

Back