Tucker Carlson Warned of a ‘Diesel Disaster’ That Never Happened

That makes sense to you? That is playing around by subject change and not being responsive to the thead or subject matter.

No, it's a comment on a tangent of the thread. It points out that a Conservative making a wrong prediction, say about the weather, or the future price and availability of diesel fuel, is somehow de rigueur for abuse and ridicule from the Left, while decades of wrong predications by Leftists on subjects like climate change are swept under the rug by the same people.

Biden voters are so fucking dumb.

Here's how his monologue started halfwit: “According to data from the Energy Information Administration by the Monday of Thanksgiving week—that’s 25 days from now—there will be no more diesel."

He goes on to comment what would happen: "What’s going to happen then? Well, everything will stop. That means trucks and trains and barges all unable to move.

Parroting what MSNBC says makes you look like a moron. But then, we already know what a race hustling, worthless piece of lying human filth you are.

Yes, Biden voters like you certainly are. But then, if you had intelligence, you wouldn't be the worthless, race hustling, lying piece of human filth that you are.

^^^^^^^^^^^

poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

walt would rather have people freeze and starve.

Luckily, we do not have to make that decision. In fact, more people in this world are dying of too much food health problems than too little food health problems. Freezing to death is unusual in this world, because most people in colder climates have access to warmth. We can extend protections to even more people from both freezing and starving. It is not a choice between the two.

And in the USA, neither is widespread. Your claims of no diesel, and empty grocery shelves is not happening around here. If it is where you are, maybe it is time for you to move.

Luckily, we do not have to make that decision. In fact, more people in this world are dying of too much food health problems than too little food health problems. Freezing to death is unusual in this world, because most people in colder climates have access to warmth. We can extend protections to even more people from both freezing and starving. It is not a choice between the two.

And in the USA, neither is widespread. Your claims of no diesel, and empty grocery shelves is not happening around here. If it is where you are, maybe it is time for you to move.

Is that your sock?

Biden voters are so fucking dumb.

Here's how his monologue started halfwit: “According to data from the Energy Information Administration by the Monday of Thanksgiving week—that’s 25 days from now—there will be no more diesel."

He goes on to comment what would happen: "What’s going to happen then? Well, everything will stop. That means trucks and trains and barges all unable to move.

Parroting what MSNBC says makes you look like a moron. But then, we already know what a race hustling, worthless piece of lying human filth you are.

It is worth noting that Thanksgiving was four months ago, and it went fine. There was more than enough food and fuel to carry us not just through Thanksgiving, but well past Thanksgiving.

JesusAI, formerly AssHatZombie, has been in this forum since 2006, that is 16+ years. I have only been here for 3 years. There is no way I created AssHat as a sock for me.

Walt, I know exactly what you are. An ADL jewboy. If you're lucky 'll never look into who you are and where you are. Ask hawkeye how that works out.

I should say there was more than enough food for me and those around me. There was also more than enough food available everywhere in the USA for sale. I cannot comment on whether you had enough money to buy food for Thanksgiving.

Though I will make the obvious point that if you do not have enough money for your basic needs, maybe we should not listen to your advice about education, work, and teenage pregnancy. It would seem you have made serious life mistakes.

It is worth noting that Thanksgiving was four months ago, and it went fine. There was more than enough food and fuel to carry us not just through Thanksgiving, but well past Thanksgiving.

Yes, things were plentiful here in rural America...at a 25% price increase over 4 years ago

giphy.webp

FJB

Yes, things were plentiful here in rural America...at a 25% price increase over 4 years ago

You might be right. There is inflation, and food prices are going up by more than inflation. That being said, I have not even noticed. My hourly pay went up by 20% on January 1st, and even had it not, food is much less than 1% of my budget.

What we all agree on is there is more than enough food in America, and in most parts of the world, if you have the money to buy it.

You might be right. There is inflation, and food prices are going up by more than inflation. That being said, I have not even noticed. My hourly pay went up by 20% on January 1st, and even had it not, food is much less than 1% of my budget.

What we all agree on is there is more than enough food in America, and in most parts of the world, if you have the money to buy it.

I know I'm right. Although, there were supply chain and transportation issues created by the damned Chinese Disease and country wide lock-downs.

Even if your pay went up 20% (and I don't believe you one damn bit!), you're still 5% behind where you were before Biden disgraced the office of POTUS.

Even if your pay went up 20% (and I don't believe you one damn bit!), you're still 5% behind where you were before Biden disgraced the office of POTUS.

Yearly inflation is around 6% currently, so if my pay is going up by 20% a year, I am doing great. Even if I got no pay raise, food is such a tiny part of my budget, it really is not a concern for me.

I am not an expert on agriculture, but I know enough about the economics of modern agriculture to understand how it basically works. It requires a huge amount of inputs that are bought from the economy in general. The days of throwing some seeds in the ground, and hoping that something grows are long since past. These inputs need to be bought with money, which puts farmers in an economically precarious position. They desperately need people to buy their agricultural output, to get money to pay for their inputs.

We discussed this before. When times get tough, and farms start failing, they will be less likely, not more likely, to give away food for free. They will be more dependent on paying customers. They will need productive people even more.

Outside of war, famines rarely effect industrial productive people. Famines are almost always limited to rural people. Beyond that, economic problems often hit farmers tougher than the rest of the economy... Just think of the Great Depression, or the numerous agricultural collapses since then that have hit small to middle size farmers, but almost no one else. I cannot even give you a list of them, because they really did not effect me.

shut the fuck up.

you people want to price most humans out of the fuel market for your environmental genocide reasons.

you people want to price most humans out of the fuel market for your environmental genocide reasons.

If you feel you are about to die, because you do not have enough money for fuel, maybe the problem is less global than you think. Maybe you have just made poor life decisions.

Back