Tucker Carlson Warned of a ‘Diesel Disaster’ That Never Happened

If you feel you are about to die, because you do not have enough money for fuel, maybe the problem is less global than you think. Maybe you have just made poor life decisions.

no.

you eugenics freaks believe in population reduction.

blaming the victims won't work here, nazi dicksmoker.

no.

you eugenics freaks believe in population reduction.

blaming the victims won't work here, nazi dicksmoker.

Life expectancy among trump supporters has been falling for more than 10 years because of poor personal decisions. Liberals have done everything in their power to turn that around. There is a point that you have to take responsibility for your own life decisions. Society can do a lot to protect you, but nature will take its course.

Life expectancy among trump supporters has been falling for more than 10 years because of poor personal decisions. Liberals have done everything in their power to turn that around. There is a point that you have to take responsibility for your own life decisions. Society can do a lot to protect you, but nature will take its course.

You think your mass murder is nature?

this proves you're insane.

are all murderers noble agents of nature?

how did you synthesize your moral system?

are you sure it wasn't a sea-monkees ad?

You think your mass murder is nature?

this proves you're insane.

are all murderers noble agents of nature?

how did you synthesize your moral system?

are you sure it wasn't a sea-monkees ad?

I am sure being told that drugs are bad for you, and you should live a healthier life style feels like mass murder to you.

I am sure being told that drugs are bad for you, and you should live a healthier life style feels like mass murder to you.

you're the one who came up with "mass murder is cool" after "synthesizing your beliefs" from a sea monkey packet.

It is worth noting that Thanksgiving was four months ago, and it went fine. There was more than enough food and fuel to carry us not just through Thanksgiving, but well past Thanksgiving.

This screed has nothing to do with my comment halfwit. Try to keep up or just STFU if you cannot post with a modicum of intelligence and sanity.

You might be right. There is inflation, and food prices are going up by more than inflation. That being said, I have not even noticed. My hourly pay went up by 20% on January 1st, and even had it not, food is much less than 1% of my budget.

What we all agree on is there is more than enough food in America, and in most parts of the world, if you have the money to buy it.

This isn't about you, halfwit. You're too stupid to even comprehend that your pay is not keeping up with costs, you're becoming poorer by the day and if you had any investments, they too are worth far less than they were at the beginning of Biden's Presidency.

One has to be a special kind of stupid to vote for Biden and then defend policies that make you poorer.

More projection from the brain dead, race hustling piece of human excrement. Can't say I am shocked.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Low grade honkey of the porch rube

Downloads.jpg

Fiction. Argument from randU fallacy.

Back