turning off avatars....

happy_bunny120707012618.jpg

and I was pissed, because you and the ambulance chaser had tried to set up a private cottage in it........if you two need a love tryst, make your own space......

Ohh, he is pissed, I love it.

POOR Pimp, the Internet is a place where dangerous ideas and images sometimes upset your sensitive constitution, I suspect you stay in safe places... maybe fox news for you.

Tom and the Pastor should pray together about asking for an internet ASBO against the Counselor.

I didn't ask anyone to do anything about the ambulance chaser.....I simply turned avatars off......the only whining going on is by you and Jarod, who somehow seem offended by the fact I have turned off avatars......

I didn't ask anyone to do anything about the ambulance chaser.....I simply turned avatars off......the only whining going on is by you and Jarod, who somehow seem offended by the fact I have turned off avatars......

No, you simply posted a whining announcement about turning avatars off so that everyone would know of your poutrage at the Counselor's non-PC violation of your safe space without a trigger warning.

I am not complaining, I am just pointing out how PC you are...!

Why did you need to "tell everyone" you were turning avatars off, you should simply do it.... I am happy for you to hide from things you find offensive.

PIMP is afraid it might offend his boss. PIMP is a lawyer who does not have the ability to run his own firm. PIMP has to work for other people who get offended if he has an ass on his screen.

Back