Two basic types of Conservatives

Too many liberals unwilling to discuss substantive issues; disgusting and attacking posts left unabated.

you guys are full of mudslinging and then cry when it comes back.
that all mcCain did.

You'll have to grit your teeth for 8yrs cause Obama is slamming lefty policies one after another at record speed.

I am a conservative who believes the government should stay out of every aspect of our lives, including how we conduct business. I'm also in favor of legalizing marijuana and prostitution. Unlike you, however, I do not smoke marijuana nor do I require the services of a prostitute; I have a life, you see, and when I want ass, I get it for free.

So, what category does that put me in? :)

That's a lie Tabasco....when it comes to getting ass....we all pay for it! One way or another. It's never free! LOL

i wonder if larry craig would count as the third type of republican?

you guys are full of mudslinging and then cry when it comes back.
that all mcCain did.

You'll have to grit your teeth for 8yrs cause Obama is slamming lefty policies one after another at record speed.

Actually, I've never insulted anyone here until they've insulted me. I challenge you to prove me wrong on that.

And, actually, when Obama was elected I dared him and his minions to go as hard left as fast possible. And I used that exact word: dare. Only in this way will America get back to its conservative roots, through rebellion.

Actually, I've never insulted anyone here until they've insulted me. I challenge you to prove me wrong on that.

And, actually, when Obama was elected I dared him and his minions to go as hard left as fast possible. And I used that exact word: dare. Only in this way will America get back to its conservative roots, through rebellion.

You dared him? And his minions? Wow, he must have been really worked up after you dared him. I bet he and his minions went right back to the clubhouse to make plans to go as hard left as possible.

You saved the conservative movement!! :rolleyes:

Yeah but I also seriously don't think most of you want to start a war.

Indeed. If there were an uprising in this country, it would be as senselessly gruesome as the French revolution, lacking the intellect, honor, and regard for law and dignity behind the 1776 revolt. I prefer a revolution at the ballot box. The only case in which I'd support an uprising is if the government began confiscating arms.

You have me confused. I'll be the one to finish it. :)

This sort of post is amusing but not based in any sort of reality.

The claims that there are more conservatives than liberals might be true. The claim that the conservatives have more guns is true.

But the idea that all of them would jump at the chance to actually open fire on fellow americans is a lunatic's fantasy at best.

The overwhelming majority of conservatives fall into the category Tabasco expressed, "Indeed. If there were an uprising in this country, it would be as senselessly gruesome as the French revolution, lacking the intellect, honor, and regard for law and dignity behind the 1776 revolt. I prefer a revolution at the ballot box. The only case in which I'd support an uprising is if the government began confiscating arms."

I agree with Tabasco's statement. And if the government ever tried to confiscate all privately owned weapons, I would be part of the armed revolution as well, despite your insistance that I am a liberal with no core values.

Back