Two faced Harris - Never said Israel has the right to make incursions into Gaza

F

Kamala Harris won't preside over Netanyahu's speech to congress​

NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › news › world › israel-hama...

Jul 23, 2024 — Vice President Kamala Harris will not preside over or attend Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's joint address to Congress on Wednesday.

Reactions: TOP
Like Obama, Big Mike & Jimmeé (rest his soul) she hates Israel and Israelis. Does she dislike Jewish people in general? You tell me.

Pasting the full quote would provide the full context.
You don't trust the NPR link?

The quote is from her DNC speech, if you want full context. I'm not going to post that whole speech here.

Like Obama, Big Mike & Jimmeé (rest his soul) she hates Israel and Israelis. Does she dislike Jewish people in general? You tell me.
What's to like ?
gaza.jpg

The world's Jews are going to have to be quite clear that they are NOT Zionists if they are to confront the wave of Israel-engendered righteous antisemitism.

You don't trust the NPR link?

The quote is from her DNC speech, if you want full context. I'm not going to post that whole speech here.
She never said Israel couldn’t go into Gaza as part of defending itself. In fact, neither her nor Biden has ever said that. Her concern is for the impact on civilians.

"Let me be clear, I will always stand up for Israel's right to defend itself and I will always ensure Israel has the ability to defend itself," she said tonight. She said that Israelis should "never again" go through the horror and "unspeakable" attacks of Oct. 7.

"At the same time what has happened in Gaza in the past 10 months is devastating. So many innocent lives lost. The scale of suffering is heartbreaking," she said.

She and President Biden are still pushing for a cease-fire deal that sees the hostages released, the fighting in Gaza to end and so "Palestinian people can realize their right to dignity, security, freedom and self determination."

What's to like ?
gaza.jpg

The world's Jews are going to have to be quite clear that they are NOT Zionists if they are to confront the wave of Israel-engendered righteous antisemitism.
Thanks for the feedback, Adolph.

These are the rights She grants to terrorists ... "Palestinian people can realize their right to dignity, security, freedom and self determination."
- Kamala Harris
" Terrorists " ? You call the victims of the genocidal Jewish scum " terrorists " ?
Find your local moral compass repair man and give him a blank check.

gaza.jpg

actually she told the protesters at one of her speech that if they keep talking about Gaza rights trump will win.

she's also a Zionist.

Thanks for the feedback, Adolph.
Here's some more, Eva;

Israel is under investigation for genocide and crimes against humanity.
Netanyahu has an arrest warrant pending for war crimes.

You are confusing Moishe, the bagel man with Netanyahu, the genocidal goblin.

" Terrorists " ? You call the victims of the genocidal Jewish scum " terrorists " ?
Find your local moral compass repair man and give him a blank check.

gaza.jpg
Well, on a positive note, it’ll be a long time before Hamas does anything like this again. Not because their God doesn’t tell them to, but because Israel is curb stomping them back into the 19th century.

But you just keep siding with the terrorists.

Here's some more, Eva;

Israel is under investigation for genocide and crimes against humanity.
Netanyahu has an arrest warrant pending for war crimes.

You are confusing Moishe, the bagel man with Netanyahu, the genocidal goblin.
Investigation isn’t the same as guilt. Warrants aren’t guilt, either.

Trump was investigated for colluding with Russia….and nothing was found.

Well, on a positive note, it’ll be a long time before Hamas does anything like this again. Not because their God doesn’t tell them to, but because Israel is curb stomping them back into the 19th century.

But you just keep siding with the terrorists.
Palestine has the support of two billion Muslims worldwide and 145 countries as well as the UN. There are five million Palestinians in the refugee diaspora. You should maybe cancel your circumcision appointment.

Investigation isn’t the same as guilt. Warrants aren’t guilt, either.

Trump was investigated for colluding with Russia….and nothing was found.
The guilt is obvious. The warrants are simply the first step .

Back