Two faced Harris - Never said Israel has the right to make incursions into Gaza

We’ll, no shit! Muslims want all Jews dead! [QUOTE

There are five Palestinians in the refugee diaspora. You should maybe cancel your circumcision appointment.
lol. Little late for that.
[/QUOTE]

Falsies might become available.

You're confusing Jews with Zionists. They are not synonymous.

Falsies might become available.

You're confusing Jews with Zionists. They are not synonymous.
How you choose to divide them into groups is irrelevant. Muslims want all Jews dead.
[/QUOTE]

Anybody claiming that all Jews want all Muslims dead would be classified as a dangerous idiot.
Zionists might want all Muslims dead- Jews, not so much.

How you choose to divide them into groups is irrelevant. Muslims want all Jews dead.

Anybody claiming that all Jews want all Muslims dead would be classified as a dangerous idiot.
[/QUOTE]
Lol....ok. enjoy your dream world.

Lol....ok. enjoy your dream world.
[/QUOTE]
I will- once Zionists have been removed from it.

Bibi has no business in Congress. Do we send POTUS to Israel to illustrate Netanyahu's war crimes?
We DID send POTUS to Israel.

And the U.S. senate majority leader called for the ousting of Bibi as prime minister.

She never said Israel couldn’t go into Gaza as part of defending itself. In fact, neither her nor Biden has ever said that. Her concern is for the impact on civilians.

"Let me be clear, I will always stand up for Israel's right to defend itself and I will always ensure Israel has the ability to defend itself," she said tonight. She said that Israelis should "never again" go through the horror and "unspeakable" attacks of Oct. 7.

"At the same time what has happened in Gaza in the past 10 months is devastating. So many innocent lives lost. The scale of suffering is heartbreaking," she said.

She and President Biden are still pushing for a cease-fire deal that sees the hostages released, the fighting in Gaza to end and so "Palestinian people can realize their right to dignity, security, freedom and self determination."
Never said they couldn't, never said they could. Harris is two faced. But clearly, the Democrats have demanded that Israel leave Gaza alone.

They remind me of that viral video ... "Leave Britney alone ... waaah".

Harris has never spoken about the anti Semitic riots on collage campuses and in our streets that have been occurring for months.

Last edited:
What's to like ?

The world's Jews are going to have to be quite clear that they are NOT Zionists if they are to confront the wave of Israel-engendered righteous antisemitism.
Not Zionists? What percentage of Jews want death to Israel?

Not Zionists? What percentage of Jews want death to Israel?
Overtly- quite a few. Secretly- anybody's guess.

Jews+Against+Zion.jpg

So She said, ... "Stop it, Hamas".

It's been more than 6 months, now. How did that work out?
The Jews are the aggressors. It's a well-established piece of history that Zionists want hidden and that you can't handle.

Like Obama, Big Mike & Jimmeé (rest his soul) she hates Israel and Israelis. Does she dislike Jewish people in general? You tell me.
Are you crazy? She married a Jewish person. She does not hate Israel and has made that clear. You Trumpys are weird.

Are you crazy? She married a Jewish person. She does not hate Israel and has made that clear. You Trumpys are weird.
Okay, so your assertion is that she married a rich older Jewish man, that she likes Jews. Not really proof. She may like him for his money and influence.
But anyway Israelis are another story.

Back