Two faced Harris - Never said Israel has the right to make incursions into Gaza

OK- so you're going to act stupid. Pity really- as I really wanted to know how philosemites react to genocidal Jews.

Yes, I want the US to abandon Israel. The genocidal Jews must pay the price for the suffering and deaths they are responsible for- including the deaths of many thousands of Americans in Iraq, Libya, Syria , Afghanistan and the Twin Towers. All of those are linked to the appalling policy of ' Israel's security '- and now the Israeli Jews have dragged the US down to the level of a genocide-supporting sponsor of state terrorism., hated around the world.

Guno ? You must be kidding. That ghoul wants all opposition to the genocidal Jews to be assassinated .
There's nothing to dodge. You and Guno both want all Christians to hate the Jews. I don't. :dunno:

This is a weird conjecture. I'd ask you to clarify it- but then you ain't so good at substance.
What is the objective of his constant goy rants?

Why does an atheist like you, hate Jews and defend Islam?

What is the objective of his constant goy rants?

Why does an atheist like you, hate Jews and defend Islam?
I don't know is the short answer. He's a mean, soul-less asshole who supports the extinction of Palestine's indigenous people so that they can be replaced by mean, soul-less Zionist assholes. What a way to live, eh ?

I don't hate Jews at all. I had a long-term partnership with a Jew who detested Zionism's crimes in Palestine. I've had interesting Jewish friends- still have- and I've worked for unscrupulous Jewish assholes. Jews are no different from anybody else in that there are the good and the bad.
Along with Zionists I dislike prosemites.
I'm somewhere between atheism and agnosticism, incidentally. I don't know if there's a word for it.

Back