Typical dems... cloak and daggers...

Gold is actually going up.
The money or the gold? My point was that money is going down in value, gold retains value, hence it is worth more of the money than before. It also goes up in value when it is more in demand.

Keep on thinking the political parties are a govt entity. But then with you being a Republican I can see how you would feel that way.

Keep on thinking the political parties are a govt entity. But then with you being a Republican I can see how you would feel that way.

I never said they were you fucking tool. I said that the Dems in Iowa should be able to see how many votes their candidates actually got. That the fact that they cannot see makes it easier for fraud to occur. That because it is an early primary state, the decision can certainly effect my choices for President.

But again, please continue justfying this bullshit. Your true colors are showing brilliantly. Defend the Dems at all cost.

I never said they were you fucking tool. I said that the Dems in Iowa should be able to see how many votes their candidates actually got. That the fact that they cannot see makes it easier for fraud to occur. That because it is an early primary state, the decision can certainly effect my choices for President.

But again, please continue justfying this bullshit. Your true colors are showing brilliantly. Defend the Dems at all cost.

I disagree with the democrats practice, but I agree with us' point. They're a party, they are not beholden to any rules but their own in the primary season. I don't like it, but they shouldn't be forced to do otherwise.

And it smells like you're about to put US on IA.

I disagree with the democrats practice, but I agree with us' point. They're a party, they are not beholden to any rules but their own in the primary season. I don't like it, but they shouldn't be forced to do otherwise.

And it smells like you're about to put US on IA.

No, he will not go on IA.

Note, I did not say that they should be forced to release the actual numbers. I said they SHOULD. They should be embarrassed for using such a deceptive practice with their consituents. One in which fraud could easily take place, potentially denying the Iowa voters their true choice. I would have thought the Dems on this board would have been upset at such a practice. I think we all know how they would have reacted had the roles been reversed and it was the Reps acting in secrecy.

No, he will not go on IA.

Note, I did not say that they should be forced to release the actual numbers. I said they SHOULD. They should be embarrassed for using such a deceptive practice with their consituents. One in which fraud could easily take place, potentially denying the Iowa voters their true choice. I would have thought the Dems on this board would have been upset at such a practice. I think we all know how they would have reacted had the roles been reversed and it was the Reps acting in secrecy.

Well I can agree with that. And it is surprising that uscitizen, on of the top 5 rank and file Democrats on this board, would endorse such a practice.

Well I can agree with that. And it is surprising that uscitizen, on of the top 5 rank and file Democrats on this board, would endorse such a practice.

I originally posted this simply to see if anyone was aware that this actually takes place. I am also surprised at the indifference shown by US.

Back