Typical dems... cloak and daggers...

I could not agree with you more, but this is the nature of politics in America and it always has been.

This is from Bev Harris, a champion in the fight against electronic voting and for transparency throughoit politics.

http://www.bbvforums.org/cgi-bin/forums/board-auth.cgi?file=/1954/71028.html

It is up to the constituents to demand it

first off, thanks for that article. It was enlightening. Also encouraging is the fact that the Dems in Iowa stated that 2008 would be the first year that they release the data.

Second, yes, for the final time, I understand it is the constituents that must demand it. That does not mean that we are unable to discuss the issue and the potential effects it can have on the rest of us.

As for the HOW part of changing it. Yes, I understand that it has to be changed from within the Dem party. But given the responses from the dems on this board, I am guessing they are ok with being lemmings.
//

No more lemmings than the republicans electing and blindly supporting Bush. Clean up your own party there bub. don't worry about the other side.

and I know but this is different....But it really is not.

As for the HOW part of changing it. Yes, I understand that it has to be changed from within the Dem party. But given the responses from the dems on this board, I am guessing they are ok with being lemmings.
//

No more lemmings than the republicans electing and blindly supporting Bush. Clean up your own party there bub. don't worry about the other side.

LOL. 'Clean up your own side first'? That is funny. If that is the case then this board should be strictly Dems talking to Dems, Reps talking to Reps, Liber talking to Liber and Indp talking to Indp.

Wrong I can talk about existing republicans , just not republican candidates.
Bush sucks green donkey dicks.

//

What is your obsession with turning everything into being about Bush?

Yes, he has been bad for this country, especially fiscally. That said, I will continue to discuss issues that I deem important, whether they are about Bush or not.

If you want to be a party hack, that is your choice. For the final time, like BAC, I am not a Rep nor a Dem. The fact that I voted for Bush does not make me a Rep, it means I preferred him over Kerry.... and I still do. Just as I preferred Salazar over Coors.... and still do.

LOL. 'Clean up your own side first'? That is funny. If that is the case then this board should be strictly Dems talking to Dems, Reps talking to Reps, Liber talking to Liber and Indp talking to Indp.

I do believe he is under the impression that we are not allowed to discuss any issues that do not result in bashing Bush. Even on a thread completely void of any Bush influence, he manages to bring Bush into the conversation for the sake of bashing him.

I do believe he is under the impression that we are not allowed to discuss any issues that do not result in bashing Bush. Even on a thread completely void of any Bush influence, he manages to bring Bush into the conversation for the sake of bashing him.

I know his m.o. Pretty sad but that's just my opinion.

LOL, you are not a repubican or a dem ?
That is a good one there SF. good for 2.333 Uscitizen points.

No, which is why I am unable to vote in either primary. Just because morons like you don't understand that there are people out there that despise both parties doesn't mean they do not exist. The fact that I voted for Bush does not make me a Republican you tool. Am I fiscally conservative.... without question. Does that mean I will tend to vote Rep over Dem... in many cases, yes. But that does not make me a Rep. Just as there are liberals who are not Dems, there are conservatives who are not Reps.

LOL, you are not a repubican or a dem ?
That is a good one there SF. good for 2.333 Uscitizen points.

I know this might come as a shock to you but one can have free market beliefs and other positions that may be closer to the Republican party beliefs than Democratic beliefs but it does not mean one must be registered a Republican.

yeah in some states you can just vote anyway you want in the primary. Is CA that way ?
Va is KY is not.

btw regardless of your registration you are a Republican hack Cawacko.

I was registered as republican up till about 2 months ago.

yeah in some states you can just vote anyway you want in the primary. Is CA that way ?
Va is KY is not.

btw regardless of your registration you are a Republican hack Cawacko.

I was registered as republican up till about 2 months ago.

Oh, thank you citizen. Coming from you that means so much.

Kinda like the president losing the popular vote.

do away with the electorial college. Pure popular vote.
If we do away with the electoral college, then we also need to institute a policy of no representation without taxation.

Back