U.S. Says Iran Has Enough Material for Nuclear Bomb

That's an absolutely ridiculous statement.

Isreal is an enemy of Iran, has a great many politicians and religious leaders who call for the wholesale destruction of Iran, it has nuclear weapons, has committed many atrocities and murders of innocent arabs, is in violation of more UN Resolutions than any nation in the world, and Iran has every right to defend itself against a sworn enemy.

Show me where any Israeli leader has called for the "whoelsale destruction of Iran".

The Jewish Religion Does believe jews should run the world on behalf of god. They believe in a time called Olam Ha Ba when the world will be controlled under a jew led global theocracy.

This is the problem with all of the big 3 religions. They look for a time when the world will be led by their leader. The Jews look for Olam Ha Ba, the Christians look for the return of Christ and His reign in a literal sense, some say for 1000 years, and the Muslims look for the return of Mohommed to reign the world as well.

No, that would make them a clear and present danger but that's to high a standard. Preemption allows us to attack them just because rednecks like Ice Dancer don't like them.

Redneck, really? "eye-roll". I posted a freaking factual account of what is going on and now I am for "preemptive attacks in Iran? You are an idiot.

This is the problem with all of the big 3 religions. They look for a time when the world will be led by their leader. The Jews look for Olam Ha Ba, the Christians look for the return of Christ and His reign in a literal sense, some say for 1000 years, and the Muslims look for the return of Mohommed to reign the world as well.

I know. It's all so much annoying bullshit.

Show me where any Israeli leader has called for the "whoelsale destruction of Iran".

Video: Israeli Australian Ambassador Slips Up - Iran War this year!
http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/01/31/attack-on-gaza-a-preintroduction-to-attack-on-iran/

Israel Preparing to Attack Iran
http://news.antiwar.com/2008/12/04/israel-preparing-to-attack-iran-without-us-assistance/

Christian Zionists lobby for US attack on Iran
http://www.jewsonfirst.org/06b/cufi.html

“All of the Palestinians must be killed; men, women, infants, and even their beasts.” -- This was the religious opinion issued one week ago by Rabbi Yisrael Rosen, director of the Tsomet Institute, a long-established religious institute attended by students and soldiers in the Israeli settlements of the West Bank

His hate speech wasn't just confined to palestinians, but anyone who dare criticize jews .. calling them "Amalekites"

“Annihilate the Amalekites from the beginning to the end. Kill them and wrest them from their possessions. Show them no mercy. Kill continuously, one after the other. Leave no child, plant, or tree. Kill their beasts, from camels to donkeys.”

“Amalekites will remain as long as there are Jews. In every age Amalekites will surface from other races to attack the Jews, and thus the war against them must be global.”

http://jihadfields.wordpress.com/2008/08/30/palestinian-genocide-announced-by-israeli-rabbi/

"For three days I just erased and erased… the entire area. I took down any house from which there was shooting. To take it down, I would take down several more. The soldiers warned with a speaker, that the tenants must leave before I came in, but I did not give anyone a chance. I did not wait… I would just ram the house with full power, to bring it down as fast as possible. I wanted to get to the other houses. To get as many as possible. Others may have restrained themselves, or so they say. Who are they kidding? Anyone who was there, and saw our soldiers in the houses, would understand they were in a death trap… I didn’t give a damn about the Palestinians, but I didn’t just ruin with no reason. It was all under orders.

Many people where inside houses we set to demolish. They would come out of the houses we where working on. I didn’t see, with my own eyes, people dying under the blade of the D-9. and I didn’t see house falling down on live people. But if there were any, I wouldn’t care at all. I am sure people died inside these houses, but it was difficult to see, there was lots of dust everywhere, and we worked a lot at night. I found joy with every house that came down, because I knew they didn’t mind dying, but they cared for their homes. If you knocked down a house, you buried 40 or 50 people for generations. If I am sorry for anything, it is for not tearing the whole camp down…"

This was the largest single orgy of destruction carried out by the Israeli army, according to Amnesty International.
http://anonabule.blogspot.com/2009/02/divesting-from-israels-weapon-of-mass.html

Even here on this site there are some who can't wait for Israel to attack Iran.

So if the threat of Israeli attacks on Iran exist .. and they most certainly do .. the argument that Iran has no right to defend itself or acquire the same weapons Israel has is simply stupid and has no chance of working.

Video: Israeli Australian Ambassador Slips Up - Iran War this year!
http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/01/31/attack-on-gaza-a-preintroduction-to-attack-on-iran/

Israel Preparing to Attack Iran
http://news.antiwar.com/2008/12/04/israel-preparing-to-attack-iran-without-us-assistance/

Christian Zionists lobby for US attack on Iran
http://www.jewsonfirst.org/06b/cufi.html

“All of the Palestinians must be killed; men, women, infants, and even their beasts.” -- This was the religious opinion issued one week ago by Rabbi Yisrael Rosen, director of the Tsomet Institute, a long-established religious institute attended by students and soldiers in the Israeli settlements of the West Bank

His hate speech wasn't just confined to palestinians, but anyone who dare criticize jews .. calling them "Amalekites"

“Annihilate the Amalekites from the beginning to the end. Kill them and wrest them from their possessions. Show them no mercy. Kill continuously, one after the other. Leave no child, plant, or tree. Kill their beasts, from camels to donkeys.”

“Amalekites will remain as long as there are Jews. In every age Amalekites will surface from other races to attack the Jews, and thus the war against them must be global.”

http://jihadfields.wordpress.com/2008/08/30/palestinian-genocide-announced-by-israeli-rabbi/

"For three days I just erased and erased… the entire area. I took down any house from which there was shooting. To take it down, I would take down several more. The soldiers warned with a speaker, that the tenants must leave before I came in, but I did not give anyone a chance. I did not wait… I would just ram the house with full power, to bring it down as fast as possible. I wanted to get to the other houses. To get as many as possible. Others may have restrained themselves, or so they say. Who are they kidding? Anyone who was there, and saw our soldiers in the houses, would understand they were in a death trap… I didn’t give a damn about the Palestinians, but I didn’t just ruin with no reason. It was all under orders.

Many people where inside houses we set to demolish. They would come out of the houses we where working on. I didn’t see, with my own eyes, people dying under the blade of the D-9. and I didn’t see house falling down on live people. But if there were any, I wouldn’t care at all. I am sure people died inside these houses, but it was difficult to see, there was lots of dust everywhere, and we worked a lot at night. I found joy with every house that came down, because I knew they didn’t mind dying, but they cared for their homes. If you knocked down a house, you buried 40 or 50 people for generations. If I am sorry for anything, it is for not tearing the whole camp down…"

This was the largest single orgy of destruction carried out by the Israeli army, according to Amnesty International.
http://anonabule.blogspot.com/2009/02/divesting-from-israels-weapon-of-mass.html

Even here on this site there are some who can't wait for Israel to attack Iran.

So if the threat of Israeli attacks on Iran exist .. and they most certainly do .. the argument that Iran has no right to defend itself or acquire the same weapons Israel has is simply stupid and has no chance of working.

This is like me spoofing the net for all the American's that espouse anti-semetic garbage and posting as how Obama feels.

Again, show me one Israeli leader who espouses "wiping Iran off the map". The Israeli ambasador never made such a statement, and that's the closest any of your posted diatribes came.

This is like me spoofing the net for all the American's that espouse anti-semetic garbage and posting as how Obama feels.

Again, show me one Israeli leader who espouses "wiping Iran off the map". The Israeli ambasador never made such a statement, and that's the closest any of your posted diatribes came.

I'm working .. don't have a lot of time to spend trying to teach you what is clearly obvious and even enunciated in this thread.

Israel threatens to attack Iran .. if that's news to you .. no surprises there.

Israel has nuclear weapons, thus an attack could destroy Iran .. THUS, Iran has every right to defend itself withthe same weapons that may be used against them

If you have problems with Iranians being capable of defending themselves .. no surprises there either.

I'm working .. don't have a lot of time to spend trying to teach you what is clearly obvious and even enunciated in this thread.

Israel threatens to attack Iran .. if that's news to you .. no surprises there.

Israel has nuclear weapons, thus an attack could destroy Iran .. THUS, Iran has every right to defend itself withthe same weapons that may be used against them

If you have problems with Iranians being capable of defending themselves .. no surprises there either.

Israel has been attacked by Iran most of the last 60 years. True, Iran does it via terrorist organizations that it funds, but nonetheless Isarel has been under attack by them.

The propaganda machine funded by petro dollars in the ME has created this idiocy that people like you then espouse as fact. When you make statements that Israel wants to "wipe Iran off the map" and then are unable to back that up with anything to prove it, you act the pawn perpetuating the lie.

Israel in maintaining an aggressive posture against a nation whose leaders have stated, and quite publically so, that they want to annihilate Israel, (wipe them off the map) should be expected!

If you can't back up a claim, then don't make it.

Israel has been attacked by Iran most of the last 60 years. True, Iran does it via terrorist organizations that it funds, but nonetheless Isarel has been under attack by them.

The propaganda machine funded by petro dollars in the ME has created this idiocy that people like you then espouse as fact. When you make statements that Israel wants to "wipe Iran off the map" and then are unable to back that up with anything to prove it, you act the pawn perpetuating the lie.

Israel in maintaining an aggressive posture against a nation whose leaders have stated, and quite publically so, that they want to annihilate Israel, (wipe them off the map) should be expected!

If you can't back up a claim, then don't make it.

How about the propaganda funded by the Jewish Banker Dollars, all the shit you believe, I mean.

It's not really a secret that Iran wants to destroy israel. This is not news. The point is: Nobody cares. Most people are tired of jew bullshit.

Back