Uh-oh, Reedy Creek will outlast DeSantis!

The perverted deviants at Disney were just taught a valuable lesion.

Do not support the teaching of perversion to six year old girls and boys.

Do not flaunt these cross dressing freaks at Disney.

Now, Disney, pay your taxes.

They did because the FL state legislature gave it to them in the 60's.

They paid higher taxes in order to fund infrastructure to support WDW.

By taking away that special tax status, Disney is now treated just like any other business in FL, and as such, pays a much lower rate while also discharging their bonds onto the state and counties.

So you saved Disney $2B that they will use to make the gayest gay shit that has ever gayed.

except you are wrong about other cities and counties having to pay their debts.......which of course negates your entire argument.......

except you are wrong about other cities and counties having to pay their debts.......which of course negates your entire argument.......

I'm not wrong about that; Disney isn't on the hook for those bonds if the state dissolves their tax district.

FL taxpayers are.

Specifically the taxpayers who live around Orlando.

So you just raised taxes on millions of people to teach Disney a lesson by cutting theirs.

Free speech and Capitalism are just fine.

Disney can support perversion in kindergarten and the Florida legislature can continue to legislate.

You are also a loser for supporting Disney.

I can call this constitutional violation without "Supporting Disney". I defend FREE SPEECH no matter how much I disagree with the SPEECH.

if first amendment rights are gone how are you here posting?.....

They are not gone, but apparently there are no repercussions against the Governor of Florida for punishing a private company that disagrees with him. It makes authoritarians like you like him even more.

if in fact there is land owned by someone other than Disney (and I will leave that for you to prove) then all of it was developed with the understanding their taxes would pay Disney's debts........thus, nothing has changed........

What changes is that it now increases all of Orange County's tax debt.

only if you pretend so....

No, one is using government to punish differing political opinions, the other is about fair taxation. I can be for removing Disney's tax set up, but against doing it simply because they disagreed with the Governor.

See how that works?

It appears that Disney only got the favorable tax system as long as they would refrain from criticizing the Governor.

Except Florida law specifically states that other counties where Disney is located will have to assume and pay off the debt. Which kind of destroys your entire argument.

189.076 Financial allocations.—

(2) Unless otherwise provided by law or ordinance, the dissolution of a special district government shall transfer the title to all property owned by the preexisting special district government to the local general-purpose government, which shall also assume all indebtedness of the preexisting special district.

There is nothing in the law passed dissolving the district that eliminates the transfer of debt required by law.
https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2022C/4C/BillText/er/PDF

I can call this constitutional violation without "Supporting Disney". I defend FREE SPEECH no matter how much I disagree with the SPEECH.

Sure, you can call this a pink elephant but you would still be wrong.

Disney is free to say and support perversion...at a cost though.

NOt in the future. New bonds will be the responsibility of Orange County property owners.

Future bonds will be supported like all districts, by the property owners.

I expect future bonds at Disney will be voted on by the taxpayers.

Last edited:
Sure, you can call this a pink elephant but you would still be wrong.

Disney is free to say and support perversion...at a cost though.

The Constitution does not allow the Government to extract a cost for free speech.

Did you sleep through 6th Grade civics?

Back