Uh-oh, Reedy Creek will outlast DeSantis!

I would say I don't like this particular thing that the republicans did in Florida. No party is a perfect reflection of our beliefs, well no party with a chance at getting elected.... the only way that would happen is if you changed your values to match the party you want to win. I don't do that.

He will be rewarded for this and reelected to a second term by Florida Republicans. They will very likely try to make him POTUS. All while screaming that Twitter is violating their free speech rights.

They are Republican voters who will reelect DeSantis and likely nominate him for the Presidency.

Yes. Probably the same Republicans who elected a pedophile to the WH.

5mt8nn.jpg

I loved how you said "finally" as if I didn't actually reference something I disagreed with, that you and I spoke about at that time. I'm sorry for thinking you were intelligent enough to pick up on that. It made me chuckle a bit.

I picked up on it, I felt you were intentionally downplaying it and hiding it because its Republicans doing it so I called you out.

Exactly, so a tax increase for Orange County citizens, like I’ve been saying. Because the Governor was pissed at Disney for expressing a political opinion…

uh, no......Orange County is not the municipal district.......in fact, I believe Disney is the only property owner within the Reedy Creek municipal district.....

uh, no......Orange County is not the municipal district.......in fact, I believe Disney is the only property owner within the Reedy Creek municipal district.....

You are incorrect about private property owners in Reedy Creek, and all Florida Development Districts (except Reedy Creek until now) are required under Florid law to be funded only by property tax.

Obviously you need to be reminded of history, fella. What country declared war on Germany in September 1939 when they invaded Poland. Clue, it wasn't the land of freebie and the home of the depraved. This was at the time when IBM was supplying punched card tabulating machines to Nazi Germany to keep track on the likes of Jews and political dissidents. Ford and General Motors were also supplying them with tanks when the UK was battling them alone. What were you saying about subservient bootlickers?

As for Disney, as I said it wasn't that long ago that the Left targeted them.

The cruel reality of Disney's world

A new book strips away the last illusions about kind Uncle Walt to reveal an uncaring husband, bullying boss and rabid anti-communist witch-hunter

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2006/nov/26/film.usa

You're blabbering a lot of irrelevant nonsense that has nothing to do with anything I've said.

As usual, deflection is your go to tactic when you don't have anything useful to add.

As for your linked source, once again, all you've done, is dredge up some non-political book-article about how Walt Disney wasn't the nice guy everyone always assumed he was, while you FALSELY portray it as having a left wing bias.

None of anything you've posted in response has anything to do with what I said about the way DeShameless uses his office to settle personal grudges.

Why?

Because it is the truth and you've got nothing to counter it with.

Tosser.

which, as the sole property owner within the boundaries of Reedy Creek, it will bear.......

UNTRUE, the Cities of Bay Lake and Lake Buena Vista, both in Orange County are inside Reedy Creek's jurisdiction dumb shit.

https://www.rcid.org/

"SERVICING THE WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT & OTHER AREAS
One of the busiest places in America, the District’s boundaries include: 4 theme parks, 2 water parks, 1 sports complex, 175 lane miles of roadway, 67 miles of waterway, the cities of Bay Lake and Lake Buena Vista, an environmental science laboratory where the continuity of water quality is monitored, an electric power-generating & distribution facility, a natural gas distribution system, water and wastewater collection & treatment facilities, a solid waste and recyclables collection & transfer system, plus over 40,000 hotel rooms and 100’s of restaurants and retail stores.
"

Back