Uh-oh, Reedy Creek will outlast DeSantis!

Disney still gets special treatment.

look at this piece of shit coward hiding from the debate. (ooh if I don't quote, he might not call me out for being a piece of shit) WRONG

any special treatment they get is because DeSantis and the GOP controlled legislature approves of it.

you are a piece of shit lying retard.

no integrity :laugh:

Your embarrassment has left you grouchy. Perhaps your should be put down for a nap? It works on my grandchildren who are two and younger....

the retards live in an echo chamber

you will rarely see a debate so one sided, but look at the two idiots above me pretending like they didn't get blown to pieces on this issue

Disney still gets special treatment.

The crazy part of the special treatment was it used to be the right to pay higher taxes. Disney wanted better government services, and had no problem with paying higher taxes to get them.

Now it is getting higher taxes paid for them. DeSantis' "victory" was getting the Florida taxpayers to pay Disney's taxes.

The crazy part of the special treatment was it used to be the right to pay higher taxes. Disney wanted better government services, and had no problem with paying higher taxes to get them.

Now it is getting higher taxes paid for them. DeSantis' "victory" was getting the Florida taxpayers to pay Disney's taxes.

Disney was his biggest contributor... I wonder...

https://news.bloombergtax.com/tax-i...-3shj2FZdNHhM8mDQbNDC6Rfkr7QlbmmB_elt0Zivm2ng

If Reddy Creek is going to be dissolved it doesn’t look it could happen until 2029. The bond holders of the $2 billion in Reddy Creek bonds have rights and the Florida government can’t to do anything to add risk to those investments. (It is spelled out in the reddy creek creation docs)
A lot of lawyers seem to have become ignorant of / unable to read contracts/laws once they became politicians.
Disney has told shareholders they are proceeding with business as usual.

:eyeroll:

Seems that reedy creek won't outlast DeSantis. Disney just had their last appeal tossed out of federal court. Florida is going ahead with taking over that special tax district. Disney is done like a Christmas turkey.

Disney lost, DeSantis won, end of story.

Seems that reedy creek won't outlast DeSantis. Disney just had their last appeal tossed out of federal court. Florida is going ahead with taking over that special tax district. Disney is done like a Christmas turkey.

You must be very proud. :)

Just pointing out that the OP of this thread has been proven wrong in its entirety.
TBH, I don’t give a shit. Either Disney will survive or they’ll move. In the end, all most Floridians will care about is the number of good jobs in Florida. If politics fucks that up, the young and middle-aged will start moving out of the state and the economy of Florida will start to resemble Arkansas more than California.

Old people will rejoice over the lesser crowds and lower land taxes until they try to sell their homes. LOL

TBH, I don’t give a shit. Either Disney will survive or they’ll move. In the end, all most Floridians will care about is the number of good jobs in Florida. If politics fucks that up, the young and middle-aged will start moving out of the state and the economy of Florida will start to resemble Arkansas more than California.

Old people will rejoice over the lesser crowds and lower land taxes until they try to sell their homes. LOL
Disney has too much invested in Florida to just pull out and leave. The corporate types that run Disney now only care about their paycheck and making a profit on stock. Nothing much will change because of this.

Disney has too much invested in Florida to just pull out and leave. The corporate types that run Disney now only care about their paycheck and making a profit on stock. Nothing much will change because of this.
It’s not just Disney here. It’s the entire Trumpian schtick that DeSantis has implemented in Florida to appeal to elderly euro-American male voters. Again, it comes down to the Floridian Economy and drawing young workers to staff the resorts, hotels, bars, etc. If they go elsewhere, the economy will weaken.

Jarod is an idiot when it comes to legal discussions

what does he claim his profession is again? bwahahahaha

yeah, Disney fought so hard to avoid getting better treatment. "derp derp"

you idiots will never stop gaslighting...problem - you are an idiot - you can't actually do it when you are this dumb

It’s not just Disney here. It’s the entire Trumpian schtick that DeSantis has implemented in Florida to appeal to elderly euro-American male voters. Again, it comes down to the Floridian Economy and drawing young workers to staff the resorts, hotels, bars, etc. If they go elsewhere, the economy will weaken.
The average Floridian doesn't give a shit about this. They're too busy doing weird shit...

It must be something in the swamp water there...

The average Floridian doesn't give a shit about this. They're too busy doing weird shit...

It must be something in the swamp water there...
You really think the average Floridian is that stupid? Interesting, but I disagree.

Back