Ukraine controls 1,000 square kilometers of Russia's Kursk Oblast

Cypress

Ukraine controls around 1,000 square km in Russia's Kursk Oblast, Syrskyi says​

Ukrainian forces control about 1,000 square kilometers in Russia's Kursk Oblast as of Aug. 12, Ukraine's Commander-in-Chief Oleksandr Syrskyi said.

As Kyiv's incursion continues into its seventh day, Syrskyi briefed President Volodymyr Zelensky on the "offensive operation" in Kursk Oblast. This marks the first time both Zelensky and Ukraine's military leadership directly confirmed Ukrainian soldiers' presence on Russian soil.

Ukraine controls around 1,000 square km in Russia's Kursk Oblast, Syrskyi says​

Ukrainian forces control about 1,000 square kilometers in Russia's Kursk Oblast as of Aug. 12, Ukraine's Commander-in-Chief Oleksandr Syrskyi said.

As Kyiv's incursion continues into its seventh day, Syrskyi briefed President Volodymyr Zelensky on the "offensive operation" in Kursk Oblast. This marks the first time both Zelensky and Ukraine's military leadership directly confirmed Ukrainian soldiers' presence on Russian soil.

No one cares. With any luck they will do us all a favor and destroy each other.

Appeasement of totalitarian Russia is Trump's policy as well.
If you call it a appeasement that's your problem not mine. What's the end goal here of supporting Ukraine? Are we committed to destroying Russia? Of is it you think you will.veg Russia to behave itself. Is that the policy of the kamal and tampon Timmy? I don't think Putin is too afraid of a Kamal and a tampon.

If you call it a appeasement that's your problem not mine. What's the end goal here of supporting Ukraine? Are we committed to destroying Russia? Of is it you think you will.veg Russia to behave itself. Is that the policy of the kamal and tampon Timmy? I don't think Putin is too afraid of a Kamal and a tampon.
Supporting the defense of democracy in Europe against ruthless authoritarian invaders. That's something Ronald Reagan understood, even if MAGA morons don't

Supporting the defense of democracy in Europe against ruthless authoritarian invaders. That's something Ronald Reagan understood, even if MAGA morons don't
Like Vietnam? Stfu stop.with the defense of democracy bullshit, PLEASE nobody actually believes that nonsense from you people

Lmfao is that what you want to go with?
You are flailing about and grasping onto terrible analogies>
The corrupt South Vietnamese government would barely try to defend itself and fifty six thousand americans died defending them

Tell me exactly how many american soldiers have died in ukraine?

You are flailing about and grasping onto terrible analogies>
The corrupt South Vietnamese government would barely try to defend itself and fifty six thousand americans died defending them

Tell me exactly how many american soldiers have died in ukraine?
The propaganda in vietnam was just like it is now in Ukraine, "defense of democracy". Pure bullshit.

None. So what? Printing money to give to a war we have no plan to win is just as bad. Peddle this crap somewhere else.

Want the killing to stop. That isn't an all bad thing.
Its not up to you or the pro-Putin Trump to decide when Ukraine has to stop fighting.

I realize this is a totally foreign and alien concept to MAGA morons, but Ukraine's policy is to not abandon their territory and their fellow citizens to a ruthless enemy.

The propaganda in vietnam was just like it is now in Ukraine, "defense of democracy". Pure bullshit.

None. So what? Printing money to give to a war we have no plan to win is just as bad. Peddle this crap somewhere else.
I asked you to say how many American soldiers were killed in Ukraine. It was you who attempted to make the analogy to Vietnam.

I asked you to say how many American soldiers were killed in Ukraine. It was you who attempted to make the analogy to Vietnam.
I explained that. You can't or won't understand it. Not my fault. Fhr. Umber killed is irrelevant. Printing money for a saf ee.hsve no plan to win is economic murder.

Back